Being Kicked

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by tmosley34, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmuo

tmuo :D VIP

Hi! So, I've been kicked for weird reasons. And i was wondering Why? Here is a screenshot of it:
    2016-11-20_19.40.05.png I have no idea what this means. Anyone else having this problem?

2. alfonsok

alfonsok Artisan

tmosss that doesn't mean your kicked it just means that it lost connection no kicking envolved :D

3. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

Yup, and it's happened to me before! Usually, to fix it, I 1: Log out of minecraft. 2:Check my internet. 3:Check my Java servers. 4:Relog and hope for the best :D

4. tmuo

Okay, Thank you so much! :)

5. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

I haven't experienced this before, I will look into it to find out what I can do to help. ;)

6. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

Ok, have you been getting kicked after joining in one spot? It might be a problem with the chunks.

7. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

What server were you on when it kicked you?

8. captain_ODG

captain_ODG Master

hmm... maybe you have bad conection. How long has this been going on?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  9. CaptainFinner

CaptainFinner The Funny One Helper VIP

I have also been getting kicked every 15-30 minutes. Not as long a message when I am, usually, "Timed Out" (When I wasn't AFK or anything, just playing normally) something among the lines of "closed by remote host" which sounds like the server going down for maintenance, except I seem to be the only player affected, and 'Unknown Host' rarely. I can usually log back on, the last message being solved with a 'Refresh' and 'Direct Connect'. at the time, I thought it was just my computer (I can't wait to be rid of that old PC!) but I am experiencing this on the working computer, just less frequent.

• Like Like x 1
  10. oddquake

oddquake trying to be the best she can be

I'm mostly kicked for idling, and have not experienced this ever since proxy (Thank goodness we don't have that anymore!). But I will look into it just in case!

11. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

The line that it gives you when it kicks you normal means that there was to much chat or maybe some sign errors. There is an exploit you can do (not accusing you) that the game, not the server, will kick you for because (i don't remember what) has been overloaded. Try to start a conversation with a mod about it.

12. tmuo

uh, not really.

13. tmuo

Semi and Creative, it happens quite a bit

14. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

tmo, it doesn't happen that often, usually once a day, I didn't know what it was either, but it usually means that you connection is bad or (the once a day thing), which is a server restart :)

15. Yea, that bad confection will get you every time! I ate an old strawberry bon-bon one time and almost yacked.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Abbz05_

Abbz05_ Abbzolutely Amazing Joke Teller Moderator Helper VIP

Bob-bon? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  17. /nickname Abbz05 PedanticAbbz05

• Like Like x 3
  18. tmuo

omg jk xd

19. Yea, that's a small, sugar-coated, strawberry flavored piece of a moderator. Didn't you ever wonder what happened to those mods you don't see around anymore?

• Like Like x 3
  20. tmuo

JK omg xd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.