Can I use a mod on Sandlot?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by NinjaShurkinKill, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Guys! I haven't been on a lot as of late, but I was wondering if I could use a mod on the sandlot. It is called the Dalek mod by SWD team. I was going to get onto the sandlot, but I thought I should probably ask.

Thanks!
    NinaShurkinKill

2. CreeperSword

CreeperSword Master

The only approved mod is Optifine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheAfkOne

TheAfkOne something amusing VIP

Creeper is right; We can only use Optifine and Sunshaders. :)

4. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

I am almost positive this mod would not be allowed. As mentioned before, shaders and optifine are allowed (as long as they don't give you an advantage (like an X-Ray texture pack)). Thank you for asking!

5. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

I have to agree with what @zilory said. The only mod we allow is Optifine at the moment, and by the sounds of it, this mod would not be allowed as it gives you an unfair advantage. I would like to thank you for asking, and if you have any more questions, fire away!

Thanks-

Mickeyheart <3

6. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

First off, thank you for asking!

As all of the helpers stated above, Optifine is the only approved mod on the Sandlot. While there are a lot of really cool mods available out there, we always worry about a feature or ability that a mod has that might give the player an unfair advantage over other players without mods.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. "Sunshaders" is NOT an apporved mod. It is a shader pack, which, as long as it doesn't confer an advantage (clear blocks like x-ray, etc.), is acceptable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.