Cant log into the sandlot server

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Minemaster151, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partialjewel

partialjewel Espada 4 VIP

the error: java.net.connectException: connection timed out: no further infomation

King tried to help me fix this, by telling me to restart my PC, i did, that did not work, i have tried refreshing, that did not work, Can you please help?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Webkins1

Webkins1 Bunny Whisperer Helper

That alway happens to me. Check your Wi-Fi and if it is working correctly restart your Minecraft.

3. partialjewel

My wifi is working correctly, i have tried restarting minecraft, i can connect to other places, just not sandlot.

4. Webkins1

Webkins1 Bunny Whisperer Helper

Did you try deleting the server then getting it back? Sometimes that's what I have to do to make it work, but I don't know...

5. partialjewel

just tried, nothing

6. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

It looks like you logged out from Creative. I do not see any connection attempts from you on Creative today, meaning the problem is not The Sandlot, but somewhere else between your computer and our server. Make sure you are using Minecraft 1.11.2 and make sure your firewall is not blocking Minecraft or Java. You could also ask your parents to restart your internet modem and router.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. partialjewel

thanks, ill see if any of this works!

8. partialjewel

Sadly, nothing worked.

9. _Lyra

_Lyra Adept

I'm having the same problem. I tried deleting the server and adding it back, but now it just has the basic Minecraft Server image, and it says 'Can't Connect to Server' even though the address is correct, and my Wi-Fi is totally fine.

10. partialjewel

still cant log in, any other suggestions?

11. partialjewel

@c0wg0d did you update the direct IP? i tried the direct ip, Did not work, did you guys update it?

12. partialjewel

Yeah, i think its sandlots end, not mine, i have tried everything.

13. c0wg0d

When is the last time you were on Sandlot and what server were you on?

14. partialjewel

creative, and i was on at 9:30 yesterday (Central Time US & Canada)

15. c0wg0d

I do not see any connection attempts for you in our logs since that time. This is the last entry:

21:29:57 [WARNING] [/--IP Address redacted--:58419] <-> InitialHandler - NativeIoException: syscall:read(...)() failed: Connection reset by peer

Do not use direct connect and do not use the IP. Create a new profile in your launcher, remove all Sandlot entries in your multiplayer list, and then add server.sandlotminecraft.com to the list again. Then hit Refresh and see if it shows the logo and number of players online. Then try to connect again.

16. partialjewel

Thank you for the effort, nothing seems to work, i dont know what the problem is.

17. c0wg0d

Do you have a second computer in the house that you could use to try connecting to The Sandlot?

18. partialjewel

yes

19. partialjewel

Okay, just tried it, nothing.

20. c0wg0d

I'm not sure what else to try. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.