Coming This Weekend...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Oct 15, 2015.

1. camerongrace10

camerongrace10 Artisan Helper

An abandoned easy map? I see the easy spawn building in the last picture

2. DerpyGirl919

DerpyGirl919 Artisan

ooh! is it the new creative spawn? :p

3. Roxie238

Roxie238 Master

What day this weekend?

4. _Razz

_Razz Redstone Warrior Moderator Elder VIP

um like in the next few hours... :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Evidently like right now! Wow! Lobby battle and LAG!

6. Virgeric

Virgeric Social Distancing since 1982! Moderator Elder VIP

Now that the secret has been revealed, I would just like to offer thanks to the build team for this new “Built at Sandot” homegrown HG Map. Without the build team’s work, my job here would have been … impossible. There were over 130 buildings created mostly from scratch plus lots of roads, driveways, train tracks etc. representing hundreds of hours of work. The names of the team are below because I think they all deserve some recognition. A special thanks goes out to @JackenKracken and @Kyukuro who put in far more than their fair share of work and, without whom, I could not have pushed the project over the finish line. Also @c0wg0d who spent hours converting the map between Minecraft versions and moving it from Creative (yes, it is the dome!) to testlobby and to its final HG home.

BUILD TEAM:

@Abbz05, @abspade, @BeachExpress, @BellStar03, @bobandbunny, @golden_zdude, @GrassPelt, @Hoverflier, @JackenKracken, @Kyukuro, @jackierogersjr, @ljl23, @Rascat89, @RexofAvalon, @Rif_TheMom, @TheOneCrafter321, @TigerLily084 and @_PieMonster. Plus some backup from the Mods from time to time! (Sorry if I missed anyone)

• Like Like x 13
  7. nefarious_neo

nefarious_neo Tiny, but fierce!

I got the third game I think it was... On video! :D I'm going to post it later, I had a lot of fun.

Thanks everyone for creating a fabulous map!

8. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Just a note:

I guess you could call this a Beta test for the new HG map. Obviously we've ran into a few problems, but that is a given in any situation like this. We'll be ironing out the last few bugs as soon as possible so we can get the map back into being playable; We want to offer the best gameplay we can.

• Like Like x 2
  9. _Razz

_Razz Redstone Warrior Moderator Elder VIP

Great job, it was a fun map. I even won a round some how... *Razz sets up elaborate redstone trap... then falls into it. :p

• Like Like x 3
  10. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Awesome! Wish I was on this build team.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aridii

Aridii Ruler of Galaxies

Meh too:)

12. camerongrace10

camerongrace10 Artisan Helper

Of course I was hunting while this happened so I didn't get to see it open

• Like Like x 1
  13. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

I would've told Z_dog not to kill you if I knew you were recording! :D

• Like Like x 2
  14. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

im going hunting next weekend! :)

sorry for off topic il stop now :c

• Like Like x 1
  15. JackenBracken was on board for creation too. Those who helped had gravestones with custom signs, before the 1.8 to 1.7 move messed them up. I assume we can expect to see the signs corrected in the future.

JK

16. 0land0

0land0 Master

Something in your post sounds fishy

17. Virgeric

Virgeric Social Distancing since 1982! Moderator Elder VIP

So sorry - JackenBracken too! Complete oversight on my part! She did some good work! And .... I need you to fix the graveyard signs, btw (and some of your other sign-heavy buildings ...)

18. zxmonster

zxmonster Everything! Helper

@Virgeric , sorry; is this map up still? Or did you just put it up to test? Thanks for your hard work. ;)

19. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

The login note says it will be featured all day today so we can learn/ explore.

20. zxmonster

zxmonster Everything! Helper

alright; just saw that; thanks! :)