Help! I filled out the whitelist application but I still can't get on Sandlot!

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Blurby, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Blurby

Blurby Expert Helper

Dont Worry About It.
    What's Most Likely Happening: The Mods MANUALLY accept whitelist applications so it could take anywhere from 5 mins to 24 hours.

When Should I get worried?
    If It takes more than a day or 2 from the time you put in your application then you should start getting worried and put a message on this sub forum asking for help.

Am I Really Sure It's Not My Fault?
    Double Check Every process that you did to get you or your child into this wonderful server so we don't make the mods here overwork themselves looking at things that could be something you yourself overlooked or forgot.

Err I Put a discussion up about it but I figured out the problem...
    I would just either delete the discussion if you can figure that out or just comment that you figured it all out and it's fine now.

Forums Registration and Whitelist Application Email-- What's The Difference?
    The Forums registration
    means that you now have access to the sandlot forums which in itself in my opinion is an entirely different more fun community than the minecraft server itself. The Whitelist Application Email however means you can now access the minecraft server itself and not the sandlot website. Make Sure before putting a discussion here that you're extremely sure you've sent the whitelist application in and not anything related to the forums.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 16
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. Kayah57

Kayah57 Master

great thread. could you add a section about the difference between the fourms registration email and the whitelist email?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blurby

Blurby Expert Helper

Sure

• Like Like x 4
  4. ljl23

ljl23 Master Helper VIP

I think this is already in the FAQ.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blurby

Blurby Expert Helper

it probably is but most people will just rush to the get help page for help instead of looking for pages inside pages

• Like Like x 3
  6. ljl23

ljl23 Master Helper VIP

I think people look at the FAQ, it says 'Read this first!

• Like Like x 2
  7. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Ideally they would, but lots of people don't like to read. :p

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Blurby

Blurby Expert Helper

the reason I created this is in my opinion I dont think they do

• Like Like x 3
  9. ishx_

ishx_ Inscrutible VIP

I love to..... ^^

EDIT: not anymore

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. shaylee_m

shaylee_m Novice

Help please.. I got an Email saying I was approved to join the server but I dont know the server IP..how and where do I get that?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

You can use:
    server.sandlotminecraft.com

• Like Like x 2
  12. nayanuki

nayanuki Novice

I cannot register my account with the email link sent to me ... how do I get another registration link?

• Like Like x 2
  13. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

I re-processed your whitelist application. Please see if it works now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. nayanuki

nayanuki Novice

Thank you- that worked!

• Like Like x 3
  15. shaylee_m

shaylee_m Novice

thanks very much

• Like Like x 1
  16. Manchot999

Manchot999 Novice

When I tried to get to the application, it kept saying that I did not have the permission to <<view this page>>. I looked in the forums to see if somone had the same issue, but all of them were absent/unclear. I also wonder if the whitelist app was in fact what popped up after I clicked the confirmation link, since the questions there are the same as the ones in the FAQ screenshots. It's just that the background is different.

• Like Like x 1
  17. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Are you able to enter the server?

We have changed our registration and whitelist procedures slightly. That might be the source of confusion.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Manchot999

Manchot999 Novice

It's working nicely now. Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Swampdoggie

Swampdoggie Novice

Hi, I got the email saying that my account is approved as a registered member two days ago. However, the server won't let me in, saying that it is whitelisted. My understanding is that there is no longer a separate application for the whitelist. Could you please help? Thanks, Swampdoggie

• Like Like x 1
  20. _Razz

_Razz Redstone Warrior Moderator Elder VIP

I reprocessed your application and you should be good to go now. The authentication servers were down the other day and caused a problem. Welcome to the Sandlot!

• Like Like x 3