Help in Semi-Vanilla

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by AndromedaJulie, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndromedaJulie

AndromedaJulie Official Namer of Pets Helper

(Reposting from Semi-Vanilla Forum as I suspect this is a better place)

I have been digging out a new bottom layer to my floating island in semi-vanilla & there are occasional mishaps where I fall to my death.

Apparently I have now dug a hole through the exact point where I "sethome" so that when I respawn, I am immediately falling to my death, repeatedly, and never come back to life anywhere else.

Help?! Please? Could an admin reset me to spawn? Or somewhere?

Thank you so much for any help!

2. Do /spawn to get to spawn but if you want to use /home without dying there are a couple ways that are not guaranteed to work but can work 1 place a water bucket on the ground before you hit the ground (this can be difficult) place a water bucket on the side of a block could also work. Or probably the easiest way throw a ender pearl strait down so it lands before you fall again not guaranteed to work.

3. GrassPelt

GrassPelt Architect Elder Helper

One thing you could try is to do /sethome as close to the ground as possible before dying. then you will respawn closer to the ground, with less of a chance of dying. Once out of that mess you can find a way to work back up to your island.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AndromedaJulie

I cannot even get into the game without falling to my death. /spawn only works if you are in place for 5 seconds. I just died so I have nothing in my inventory and can't get anywhere before I start falling. Several times I tried jumping up and out immediately upon respawning, but that didn't work.

5. AndromedaJulie

or someone could come to my location and make me a little pond? renegade gamer320 is trying to message me in game, but I'm perpetually dead, so I can't respond. :)

6. AndromedaJulie

Seems like there would be a way for me to log on into the lobby.

I'm falling at 4468, -1138. Onto the ground below.

I'm so sorry RenegadeGamer that I couldn't answer you... thank you for trying to help me!!

7. AndromedaJulie

This can be locked. I was rescued in game by many awesome players. Thank you!

• Like Like x 5
  8. For future reference, logging in using Direct Connect will often solve such an issue. It is treated as a separate session, and returns to where you were the last time you used this method. I have my Direct Connect set-up to spawn me in the Lobby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.