I keep logging on, timed out about 5 mins apart.

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Steve2081, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Ildaktekh

Ildaktekh Is very Stev!

I have a severe concern about this. it is also SO annoying. Can anyone assist me with this?
    Thanks
    -Steve

2. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Steve, do you mean you are logging off of the Sandlot unexpectedly?

If yes, in which server were you playing when this happened, and did you have any symptoms of lag (blocks getting unplaced or unmined, moving backwards, chat stopping and starting, etc.)?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zapgig

Zapgig Animator

U mean being afk kicked in 5 mins? If so I beleive it is a feature if not it could be an internet error, I know someone who's internet if you aren't in a good spot will be rlly good for about 5 mins and crash, 5 mins, and crash...

If it is some type of redstone lag or unmined blocks you are talking about is just server lag, for redstone I understand because I get things known as "phantom blocks" that only dissapear when u relog...

If it is some type of efficiency 5 shovel thing they are glitched blocks that also need a relog to get rid of...

Also check if you are in the right version and like I said before, your internet... best way is to play a game on a mobile device or a thing that requires internet and play it, if in 5 mins it says disconnected then you will know...

Last thing I prommise... if that isn't the case and your internet isn't shutting off and turning on every 5 mins reply saying my internet is fine but (details)

4. Ildaktekh

Ildaktekh Is very Stev!

I'm a VIP. and it always kicks me. It's not lag. I seriously never lag. Also, i am always in the middle of playing.

5. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

• Funny Funny x 1