Important info about Hunger Games

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JohnySandN

JohnySandN Master

Sounds good @c0wg0d ! Thanks for all your hard work to keep this amazing server going!

2. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

Lk. Thanks!

3. CreeperSword

CreeperSword Master

Can you copy over the balance of tephaneuf (my old name)

4. Crab_Rangoon_

Crab_Rangoon_ Artisan

I think he said after all the bugs are fixed...

• Like Like x 1
  5. CreeperSword

CreeperSword Master

yeah i meant when that happens :confused:

6. tmuo

tmuo :D VIP

c0w, I just wanna say, thank you and thank you to all the mods/helper/admins who help make the sandlot possible. I love the sandlot so much, and everyone on it. I was very welcomed about a year ago and I have made many friends. I've also become better at pvp and being a better person just in general. Thank you to everyone who makes the sandlot possible. It means a lot to me, and all the sandlotians! :) <3

• Like Like x 5
  7. MegoLego7

MegoLego7 Master of the Three-toed donkey hippo duck VIP

I understand, c0wg0d.

8. FunGiFunGuy

FunGiFunGuy Artisan

I got my kits back! Thanks c0w!!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. ohMars

ohMars Master VIP

COW MY MONEY IT GONE! (Lol But seriously I'm glad this is being fixed keep up the good work c0w :D)

• Like Like x 1
  10. ohMars

ohMars Master VIP

Pfft, Seriously, 1.10 battle physics are weird why would you update it ugh they are so hard to use why- *OnlyInTheShadows has been banned for Being Annoying.* (ROFL lol xd)

11. ohMars

ohMars Master VIP

Don't wanna get in the way of any important bug fixes or anything you want to do, this is just a recommendation. Could you make lapis available to get in chests? Because there are enchantment bottles and tables, but since the minecraft update we haven't been able to use them. Keep up your hard work :D !

12. ohMars

ohMars Master VIP

Uhh.. So I was spectating and right clicked on the ground and it gave me the compass tp thing so...

• Like Like x 2