Minecraft Realms - The Sandlot's Position

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LifeLearner, Dec 24, 2015.

1. TrueVioletMU

TrueVioletMU Adept

mhmm! ^^

• Like Like x 2
  2. Monkey_Chicka

Monkey_Chicka Insert coffee to start Moderator Helper VIP

I'm a 48 year-old mom and I will only go on a realms with people I know in real life. It's a good way for friends who know each other in real life (like at school) to play while each is in his or her own home, but a moderated server is a much better place for people who don't know each other in real life to play together safely and have fun. And now that we have the arenas, why play anywhere else? :)

• Like Like x 7
  3. Indrichi

Indrichi Withering Away Elder VIP

Until mojang establishes a vanilla means to protect your builds, realms is a waste of time to me anyway:p

• Like Like x 2
  4. SwiftPoot

SwiftPoot Master

Moms are the best. (no offense to dads) They are nice, and cool, and welp, motherly. Then again, dads are awesome too. I happen to have a great dad who is never afraid to help me with math problems.
    ^-^

• Like Like x 6
  5. partialjewel

partialjewel Espada 4 VIP

sounds like a session id taker

6. connyowandjawed

connyowandjawed The Stalking Kitty

yeah thats why me and roundhousezach have a realm for him and me and our friend (irl) who dosent play the sandlot

7. otherworldlynob

otherworldlynob Artisan

Life, this is a great reminder, and also i agree.. great idea:57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::57::159:and have a melon:103:

• Like Like x 1
  8. charlemane72

charlemane72 Adept

You are completly right, lifelearner.

9. FastPablo1

FastPablo1 Faster than a speeding Pablo! Helper

And science

10. and also,
    Even 5 year olds can be swear-filled bullies. Don't go 'Aw, they are harmless, they are 5'.

• Like Like x 1
  11. EkulPvP

EkulPvP Adept

This is why I shared my real age so people aren't like "Hey mum/mom I'm playing with my 12 year old friend TotallyNotYoda!" Because I'm older than 12. And I don't want anyone thinking I'm someone I'm not. :)

12. BellStar

BellStar Every time you hear a Bellstar... Moderator Helper VIP

This is still relevant today. FYI for new parents/members and reminder for all. We care about your safety.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. RubyGirl

RubyGirl Stalker of Dead Profiles

I moved this thread up because it's important. Don't want it slipping away into the archives.

• Agree Agree x 3