My sword and pickaxe disappeared out of nowhere

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by jerrymano, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerrymano

jerrymano Master

I was playing and out of nowhere I was missing the sword and pickaxe out of my inventory. I looked all around, thinking I mistakenly dropped them, but didn't see them.

The last time I remember seeing them in my inventory was when I was turning in some gold blocks for money at spawn. A couple minutes later, poof. Very strange. Can someone help me?

2. Pigichu

Pigichu Stinky Sock Washer Helper

Im pretty sure things despawn with in like.. 30 seconds If you did drop it... it could be in a hopper?

3. jerrymano

jerrymano Master

I didn't drop them, that's the strange thing. They just sort of disappeared. I checked everywhere I was, in every chest and hopper just in case I inadvertently dropped them, but didn't find anything.

4. They despawn in five minutes, in normal Minecraft.

Have you logged on since this happened? If you haven't, maybe you just need to relog and they will come back. It's happened to me before on singleplayer. Otherwise, not sure, sorry!

• Like Like x 2
  5. jerrymano

jerrymano Master

Yeah, I logged back in today, and they were still gone.

6. The_JOJO9

The_JOJO9 Master VIP

What 'bout trying to tell a mod and see if they could salvage it...

7. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

This is very odd and I'm very sorry this happened to you. However, we typically do not replace items that are lost due to a glitch. Hopefully some of our "veterans" can hook you up with some new gear.

• Like Like x 2
  8. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

I will do this! :D BTW what enchants did it have jerry?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. jerrymano

jerrymano Master

I'm 99% sure I didn't drop them. I just wanted to report their strange disappearance. Hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone else.

And thanks for the offer zilory, but it's ok. I've moved on. But that sword was crazy... Sharpness V, Sweeping Edge III, Mending, Fire Aspect III, Unbreaking III, Looting III. Best sword possible!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.