Not being able to get player heads

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by xIcyBubblesX, Dec 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dorkydoods

dorkydoods Expert

Hi, but I've been wondering this:
    I have been on /plot v heads4all, and I have been using [CTRL]+[MOUSEWHEEL CLICK] to get heads from that plot recently, but it shows the head for a split second, then it turns into a steve/alex head, saying:

[Plot] You are lacking the permission node: plots.admin.interact.other

Any help?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

It sounds like since you do not have permission to build on the plot, you aren't able to get Player Heads. This confuses me because you normally don't need permissions for this. Have you tried this again lately?

3. RaspberryRose_

RaspberryRose_ is a wiffle Helper

I can't do it either..
    It seems if you're not added/trusted to a plot, you can't pickblock heads from it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. ishx_

ishx_ Inscrutible VIP

Ok, I think I have found the issue. As helpers, we are able to look in chests to make sure there are no inappropriately named items in them. We are not supposed to take items out, however. As a normal player, you cannot do that. I tested and I could pick up heads. I had a couple other players test it, one on a laptop and one on a pc. Neither were helpers, and it worked for neither of them.

5. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

This is working as intended. If there is a head you would like to get via the pick block key, you need to ask the player who owns the plot for it, or ask to be trusted on the plot to get it yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

I have never needed to be trusted to use the pick-block key on another's plot. Edit: maybe you changed that since I became a helper.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dorkydoods

dorkydoods Expert

Yea, but when I got heads from this plot, it worked, but not now. I'm assuming people changed this rule.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The_JOJO9

The_JOJO9 Master VIP

I believe that the plot "Heads4all" is broken. If not try just MOUSEWHEEL CLICK.
    I hope this information finds you well.

9. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

No, see c0wg0d's post here:

10. The_JOJO9

The_JOJO9 Master VIP

Ah I see, well then I believe that you may not be able to get heads unless the owner trusts you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.