Parkour Misshap, Please Help!

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Leroy717, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leroy717

Leroy717 Expert

Hello, I was recently playing the, "Pro" parkour on the Parkour server. I was able to get to the 68th checkpoint when I accidentally left the level by clicking on the sapling. I understand that you are a very busy server but I was wondering, since the parkour level is extremely long and difficult to accomplish, that I may be able to speak with someone about possible restoring my position at that checkpoint. As proof to my accomplishment of that level to checkpoint 68 I have also attached two screenshots. Thank you!
    -Leroy717

Attached Files:

2. RMicky

RMicky One-eyed One-horned Flying Purple People Eater VIP

Sadly this would require a lot of work. You cannot go to checkpoint 68 without going to all the other 67 checkpoints. The mods would have to tp you to all 68 checkpoints which would take a long time. Im sorry this happened and ik how u feel i did this myself once. All i can advise you to do is to try again

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. tmuo

tmuo :D VIP

Hey, Leroy! :)

So, like rm said, you will most likely have to redo the checkpoints, however, a mod may be kind enough to fly around the course, and tp you! Sorry about this, hope everything gets settled! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

This is really unfortunate. :( I'm talking to the Parkour support to see if there's a way to get you back to that checkpoint. I don't know when I'll hear back from them but I'll update you when I do.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

The Parkour developer said there is currently no way to do this. He will consider adding this feature. One downside, however, is that your course time would be invalidated upon completion since you wouldn't be starting the course from the beginning.

I do not know for certain when or if this feature will be added, so you might have to wait a while.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Leroy717

Leroy717 Expert

Hello, I have an update regarding my first post. I was able to complete the, "pro" parkour level toady! Therefore I will no longer require assistance with my parkour mishap. Thank you for attempting to assist me though! Bye!

• Like Like x 7
  7. Leroy717

Leroy717 Expert

Ps: I hope the Expert rank is fixed soon for parkour!

• Like Like x 2
  8. RMicky

RMicky One-eyed One-horned Flying Purple People Eater VIP

it has been fixed for a long time.

It still says its broken but its completely functional now

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.