Ranking up to expert/ adept in svs

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Sunsplace, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Sunsplace

Sunsplace Artisan

Hi i was trying to rankup in svs to expert but when i tried it said i had to rankup to adept first (almost sure i already did that) but anyhow, it says i get my stuff back but i only got my xp back but not my 5 diamond blocks which i saved up so hard for.

So now i ranked up to adept but if i want to rankup to expert i want my diamond blocks back (i want them back anyhow).

Please help me in this matter because i am very sad this happened, was working so hard to get the ranks.

2. Webkins1

Webkins1 Bunny Whisperer Helper

This happened to my brother just with different ranks. If you didn't have all of the required items including the exp. and the coins needed it will give you your exp. back, but your items will be lost.

When you say you ranked up to Adept the same thing that happened to you when you ranked to Expert may have happened. Are you sure that you ranked up to Adept having 250 coins, 15 experience levels, and a Potion of Strength? You also have had to get Novice, Apprentice, Journeyman and Craftsmen, and when you get those rank you have to also have all the required items and they have to be done in order. Novice would be the only free rank.

I have a lot of diamonds in SVS, and I'll replace the diamond blocks you lost. I also want to check your rank and see how you did it to make sure you got them in order and didn't like forget one of the items unknowingly like maybe leaving them at your home or something, but anyways I'll give you 5 diamond blocks. Next time you rank up hover with your mouse over you username and check which rank you are and double check your /balance, your exp. and your inventory.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sunsplace

Sunsplace Artisan

Hi i have ranked up to adept now and it says that it was oke, i made a picture of that today. I am definitely sure i had the 5 diamond blocks because i had to go home to get it . I forgot them the first time :) I appreciate it a lot if i get them back so i can rank up the next time i have enough xp and money. I will double check all those things than!! I will go online to see if you are there too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sunsplace

Sunsplace Artisan

Webkins helped me with this so I ranked up already around 6th of april. Next time i double check before i rank up.

• Like Like x 1