Scheduled Maintenance: About 11 hours from this post

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Oct 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

All servers will be offline for approximately 15 minutes for OS security updates, and then the lobby will be the only server online as I update our chat plugin to the latest version, which will require several lobby restarts. Once the update is verified to be in working order, I will propagate the configuration to all other servers and bring them online one at a time. I am guessing the whole process should be about an hour or so.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Like Like x 8
  2. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood Magizoologist Elder Helper VIP

Thanks c0wg0d for continuing to update this great server!

3. CaptainFinner

CaptainFinner The Funny One Helper VIP

Thank you for taking the time to update this wonderful server, c0w! :D You're amazing! I think I speak for everyone-Thank you so much! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. c0wg0d

Sorry, maintenance will (hopefully) start in about another 30 to 60 minutes.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Aerazykil

Aerazykil Master Elder VIP

Moooost helpful Admin!

6. c0wg0d

The maintenance was not as successful as I hoped. I wasn't able to get the updated chat plugin working just yet, so I'll have to try again another time. We're back on the older version for now, so there shouldn't be any issues (hopefully).

Also, I had to take Parkour offline because the plugin was updated and I didn't have time to fix it or to revert it to the older version. My apologies. Try the parkour in Jellyfish Fields in Arenas instead. There's a diving board off the Queen Jellyfish with bouncy pads down below! :)

• Like Like x 4