Scheduled Maintenance: Thursday, April 14th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Xovyota

Xovyota Has A Creative Title

Ooh or,"Xovyota found Fake Gold Ore"

2. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Maintenance has been completed.

SVS

The claims/grief protection plugin has been updated to the latest version available for our server software. Claims will now support UUIDs, which is the first step (of many) to updating SVS to 1.8 and supporting name changes. Please make sure you have all your claims, as I instructed you to do in the announcement post on Easy and SVS protection changes. If there are any differences, let me know as soon as possible.

Fun Fact: There are 3,955 total claims and 6,701 players on SVS!

• Like Like x 9
  3. danichef

danichef Master

In svs i have -39555 blocks that i can claim i have them negative help! i had like 90.000 blocks i could claim and know... (trubhl has the same blocks that he cant claim) and my claims have disapeared! so ill need more blocks that i can claim and many

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  4. Yekulten

Yekulten Orange Crafter

So are you still in 1.7 or 1.8?
    I hope 1.9 releases in Sandlot not to far in the future.

5. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

There is another thread in the Announcents forum with info about when we will update to 1.9. The server is still not 100% 1.8 yet, and we have to do each world's update one by one, with months of testing and preparing in between. It's probably going to take a year or so to get the first world on 1.9.

We are still on 1.8.

6. big_doogle

big_doogle Master VIP

I'm seeing the same thing, -26282 claim blocks available when I first looked after reading danichef's message, and it appears that I am incrementing towards zero over time. I'm now at -26274 available claim blocks. Also tested trying to make a new claim and it definitely thinks I have negative available blocks. It says I need another 26500+ blocks for the small claim test I did.

7. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Can someone confirm this for me: Do you get extra/bonus claim blocks when you rank up?

8. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

No, you do not.

(Only tested with Novice, Apprentice and Craftsman. This may be different for the higher ranks)