This is the END!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JackenKracken, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Our science team has finally stabilized the final portal in Atlantis. Exploratory teams have found the cause of the devastation of the previous civilization was indeed from beyond the portal. We will only have one chance to protect this new world from this threat, and we need you to help us!

Saturday, October 15th, 2016, the Atlantis End Portal will be opened. At that time, we will launch an attack on the End Dragon, in an effort to protect our new world from destruction. We need brave adventurers to join us in this assault.

Please, chose your equipment carefully, as many deaths are expected and you will likely lose any equipment you take through the portal.

The portal will be opened at 10AM PDT/MST, 11AM MDT, Noon CDT, 1PM EDT or 6PM BST. (Check your own time here, http://everytimezone.com/#2016-10-15,300,cn3 )

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 21
  2. cintrondiego

cintrondiego Designer/Musical Actor/Writer Helper VIP

I'll be there.

3. Pigichu

Pigichu Stinky Sock Washer Helper

Yay!

4. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

Yay! That's great! We get the end! :D

5. Pigichu

Pigichu Stinky Sock Washer Helper

Beet me by a sec :cool:

6. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

I wanna help. :D Can't wait!

7. Ravyneye

Ravyneye Master VIP

Yay, but can we go if we don't have braces? :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Yay! Thanks mods! Make sure to get c0ws permission so he dosen't seal it again :p

9. Legolas135

Legolas135 Guest

Aw man, I don't have gear yet. But, I have a question. Are we going to be allowed to respawn the dragon? Also, will there be a way to get elytra other than exploring(saying as there aren't that many End cities and approximately only half of them have ships). Thanks!:shulker:

10. I guess this means rank up later get boss gear now!

11. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

I haven't been able to log on at all this month because of a problem with my internet. Wonderful.

12. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

13. Blaise__

Blaise__ Book Nerd

I don't know when it is because it doesn't have my place were I live on there.

14. SupersonicE9

SupersonicE9 Retro Gamer Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Cool! :D

15. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

That's why there is a link at the bottom of the post to check the time against your current time-zone.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blaise__

Blaise__ Book Nerd

I checked that, but they don't have a time for where I live...

17. Blaise__

Blaise__ Book Nerd

Oh, never mind I figured it out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

I'll attempt to be online when it happens. :D

19. Those of you thinking about using OP gear, I'd suggest Plan B. The dragon is powerful enough to take you and your fancy gear out quickly, and you may never recover it. I'm planning on unenchanted iron armor and a normal bow and arrows...plus running all the time.

• Like Like x 4
  20. connyowandjawed

connyowandjawed The Stalking Kitty

ill be there!