Weird bug when trying to harvest pumpkins on skyblock

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Monkey_Chicka, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey_Chicka

Monkey_Chicka Insert coffee to start Moderator Helper VIP

So, I encountered a weird bug today on my new skyblock. When I try to harvest a pumpkin, I get this error message (below) and I can't get the pumpkin:
    [​IMG]

JackenKracken has been great trying to help me. He can break the pumpkins but I still can't. I'm in no big rush to harvest pumpkins, but they would be nice to harvest eventually. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

Is it only while holding the sapling?

• Like Like x 1
  3. iwantabe

iwantabe Adept VIP

Today I got a similar message about being short on a challenge that I was not even trying for I was harvesting wood and it told me I only needed X amount of wood for x types of trees. I just redid what I did and kept on going not really thinking much about it, if it happens again and I am sure it will if u got same message I will try to recreate why. The only difference was I was able to complete what I was trying to do. I assume I had hit control or shift or functioln while trying to chop down the tree. You might try hitting a special key and see if that might let you get around the message. Just a thought.

4. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

• Like Like x 4
  5. Monkey_Chicka

Monkey_Chicka Insert coffee to start Moderator Helper VIP

Yup, it turns out it was the sapling! If I held something else or nothing, it worked. But it never worked holding a sapling. Bellstar told me the program thought I was trying to complete a challenge when holding a sapling. Well, OK then! Thanks, all! :) Now i can harvest my :86::86::86::86::86::86::86::86:

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.