Add new user to server whitelist.

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by PollyDoohDah, Feb 29, 2020.

1. PollyDoohDah

PollyDoohDah Novice

Hi All

I have already added my daughter to the whitelist but I now need to add my grandson to it. The daughters gamer tag is PollyDoohDah and the grandsons, having set him up an account, is Harrybobs1.

I created the new account for Harrybobs1 vie the Mojong website when I downloaded the game for him on our spare laptop. I just need him adding to your whitelist so he can join my daughter on the server ASAP, please help..they are nattering me already hehehe.

Hopefully we can have them online today and they can meet you on the server for their first tour :)

Regards

Richard

• Like Like x 1
  2. GemOLantern

GemOLantern Codin' Gopher Helper VIP

Hi there! I can’t wait to meet everyone. Tell them I said welcome :)

If Harrybobs1 has his account, then the next step is going through the whitelist process. The moderators read through these and your grandson will be accepted after this process. It may take a few days :)

This link has the information for getting whitelisted on the top of the page:
    https://www.sandlotminecraft.com/threads/frequently-asked-questions-read-this-first.23541/

Good luck, and if you have any further questions please ask!

• Like Like x 1
  3. PollyDoohDah

PollyDoohDah Novice

I'm already a member of the forum and have one account 'PollyannaDoohDah' registered for the server. The link you supplied is asking for me to create a new account, which I have already done in order to register my daughter, how can I add a user to the whitelist without having to create another possibly duplicate forum account.

Ta

Richard

4. GemOLantern

The whitelist process has become linked to the forums, so you will need to create a new forums account for Harrybobs1.

Here is a helpful quote from c0w from that link that will show you the process step-by-step.

First, click the orange "Sign up now!" button or the "Log in or Sign up" button at the top
    [​IMG]

Fill in your Minecraft account name where it says "Your name or email address"
    [​IMG]

Fill out the form, using your Minecraft account as the name
    [​IMG]

After clicking Sign up, you will get a notification that we are awaiting confirmation
    [​IMG]

You should get an email that looks like this, click the link to confirm your email address
    [​IMG]

Once you confirm your email address, you are able to login to the full website
    [​IMG]

The whitelist application is now part of the website registration, so you should receive another email saying you are approved to login
    [​IMG]

After you get the approval email your grandson will be able to log on. I hope this helps- I may be misunderstanding your question :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. RubyGirl

RubyGirl Stalker of Dead Profiles

@GemTheGerbil Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure that @PollyDoohDah is asking whether you can add a user to the whitelist without having to create a duplicate forums account.

6. GemOLantern

Ok, as far as I know, no :oops:
    It doesn’t have to be a duplicate account. You can create a new one under his username :D

7. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Sorry for the confusion.

We require that each player is separately white listed. It appears that you have done this for both players.

Welcome to The Sandlot!

• Like Like x 1