Banned for Language... Any chance of a 'second chance'?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Kronography, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kronography

Kronography Initiate

Hey folks,

My son (and I, indirectly) was fortunate enough to be invited to join the server this past week and I set it up for my him to be able to play around with the Sandlot the next time he played. From what I understand, the VERY FIRST time he logged in, he was banned... He had a friend stay over with him that he wanted to show the PC version of minecraft to, and was bragging about how we just got in this cool 'secret' (exclusive) server and how lucky he was to be a part of it (as I told him), and within a half hour they bring me in the room saying they can't log in and they don't know why.

Now I'm not ignorant to the fact that my seemingly innocent and sweet child, like all kids can be a devil in disguise, but I can't get a straight story of what happened, or who is even responsible between he and his friend.

Long story short, I'm asking for a chance for him to still experience the server and see what a family friendly server can be like but without the influence of his friend around and only with my supervision (literally looking over his shoulder).

He was almost crying when I explained that he may have let himself get permanently banned by letting his friend play (don't really know which of them typed it) and I am again asking for a chance for him to not lose out on the opportunity to play on one of the few online servers I'm willing to let him play on. I am happy to abide by a 'do it again and never come back' policy but he's really not even had the opportunity to see what the server is like and how fun it might be playing with a group of friendly folks who aren't trying to kill you repeatedly at every interaction.

Thanks for hearing me out and I appreciate the opportunity to explain.

2. Abbz05_

Abbz05_ Abbzolutely Amazing Joke Teller Moderator Helper VIP

Hi there,

If you go to the main website, click the tab at the top that says 'Help', and a list of tabs will drop down. Click the one that says 'Appeal A Ban' and fill out the required information.

Hope this helps. :)

3. Kronography

Kronography Initiate

Thank you, I'll take that advice and do just that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.