Base griefed on test world

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by sdmelder, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdmelder

sdmelder Master Elder

CoolKittenz and CoolKaterz' base on the test world was vandalized. Everything was taken apart on multiple levels. Iron ore and redstone blocks were taken from the basement.

Apparently they believed they had claimed it, but this might have not been successful.

I know it's just a test world, and the stuff can easily be replaced, but I think the rules have nevertheless been seriously and deliberately disregarded. Perhaps a moderator would check out who did this, and why?

This was at and around 174, -54.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. dj_H

dj_H Your Skyblock Host

3. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

I checked it out- it seems only one corner of the house is claimed. I can help you expand it next time I’m online.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. sdmelder

sdmelder Master Elder

I didn't help them do the claiming, and it's quite possible it's done wrong. And it's all easily fixed.

However, I don't think that because it's a test world it's OK to break the rules. I'm hoping that a mod will look at the logs. @LifeLearner?

• Like Like x 1
  5. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Thanks for the coordinates sdmelder; they were very helpful.

I know who damaged the base and will discipline that player.

I was able to restore the damage in their house that was created by that specific player about 24 hours ago (61 blocks and 2 entities). If there is other damage, that I did not fix, please let me know.

Anyone who sees CoolKittenz and CoolKaterz', please help them claim their home. Thanks!

• Like Like x 4
  6. sdmelder

sdmelder Master Elder

Hi Life, thanks for that. I am showing CoolKaterz and CoolKittenz how to claim. Was just on and there was another griefing problem (will post in report a player). I think it's actually a good problem in that we have some new players. Just need to make sure they understand the rules.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.