Creative will be offline for a little while

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

UPDATE: If your plot was substantially damaged, please post the coordinates (not the plot ID) of your plot and a moderator will try and fix it as soon as possible.

If we get a substantial number of reports, please be patient as we work through them all. If you can easily rebuilt anything lost, please do that instead so the moderators are not bogged down with more requests than we can handle. Thank you.

Last night's backup was restored, so at most you will be missing whatever you built in Creative today. We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes you and thank you for your patience and understanding in resolving this matter.

Original Post

Well I'm afraid that 00JQ has struck again... When I came to creative tonight, I saw this:

[​IMG]

I am going to have to restore last night's backup, then see if we can recover anyone's plot that had major work done between last night and right now. I will keep you updated as the night progresses...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  2. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Please reserve this post for players who need to have plots restored. We don't want to wade through pages of chat to find posts from players who need help....

So, further posts should only include coordinates of plots that we can try to restore.

Thanks!

3. LifeLearner

Please only post on here if you have a plot that needs to be restored. Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  4. piegosaurus

piegosaurus aesthetic Helper VIP

-1111, 3568

Was @The_NogMan 's plot, but I was using it to build something.

It was a merged plot of 9 plots in a square

5. LifeLearner

I can copy this in pieces for you and paste it back together. But first, the plots need to be reclaimed and merged.

Please let me know when that part is done. Thanks!

6. piegosaurus

Once again,

7. piegosaurus

Completed that part.

• Like Like x 1
  8. heyypierce

heyypierce Master Helper

I have a town and most of the things I did yesterday disappeared. I don't have the coordinates right now as my computer is updating to windows 10. I was very disappointed because I did quite a few things. I will report coordinates to everything that happened so watch this post for more info.

Got Coordinates Heres one of the messed up things

I built a road and it started at x-4532 y-65 z-6328

A shop had some new things in it but its not there dont think its that valuble but its worth a shot one thing i had was at x-4550 y-65 z-6252

The other things arent as big its just some items messed up.. i think i can fix that...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  9. LifeLearner

@_PieMonster_ I have finished replacing your build as it was at the point when the creative map was saved.

Just so you know, there is residual scaffolding on your plot. Under each column is a hole going all the way to the bottom. Watch your step! I left them in case you can use them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. LifeLearner

I fixed 2 roads for you. I will need more details to look for anything else that might be missing.

11. heyypierce

heyypierce Master Helper

Omg thanks so much! I can actually fix everything else.

• Like Like x 1
  12. sarah_h

sarah_h Adept

So i don't have the coordinates of my plot because when I logged on to creative my plot (a parkour that was almost finished) was no longer there, it was no longer my plot, and i can't find my plot, this happened before and I just need a moderator to help me find it and world edit it to my "new" plot please. This is the second time it has happened.
    Description: My plot had a wool dragon-like build, with a circle mouth and a parkour leading into it. there was also a 1 block wide brick tower connected to a tiny box made of quartz blocks and red glass pane, inside a sign saying that the parkour was made my Pingu632 and sarah_h with MineAidan07 as a helper in the parkour. if you see this plot please let me know who owns the plot and where it is. I just wanted to finish the parkour to post it to the fourms. Thank You :)

Also the floor of the plot is netherrack and on top of it is red and white carpet spelling out: Big Hero 6 with a dragon like build atop of it

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  13. LifeLearner

@c0wg0d

This mysterious situation has happened twice now.

/plot list Sarah_h says her plot is -8;-8 but that plot has a parkour now that says "DiamondPark" by CreeperSword "teph".

I used /plot visit to see every combination of pos/neg 8;8 and none of them belong to Sarah_h.

I asked the community-at-large to help via an alert.

Is there anything else we can try to locate this plot?

14. Pingu632

Pingu632 Master Elder Helper VIP

The physical location of where we built now belongs to Welshyjr. Plot ID -8;4, coord -482 120 204
    Is there anyway to find out when Welshyjr claimed it? Could that help us figure it out?

I'm going to scour the interactive map for a while.

15. JEEZ!!!!!

16. :( I'm so sad for them!!!! :56::56::56::56::56::56::56::56::56::56::56::56::56::56::56::22::22::22::21::21::21:

17. TrueVioletMU

TrueVioletMU Adept

its best to not reply to old threads, QTK.
    I don't mind, to be honest, but I've been jumped on for it a few times before so ya.
    (Consider me your zombie-godmother for the moment.)
    RUN, MAKE YOUR ESCAPE TO TEH BOATS, I'LL KEEP 'EM DISTRACTED!!! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.