Died from an End Portal

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Bab_Babz, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bab_Babz

Bab_Babz Expert

Hi this is Bab_Babz

While in the End RW I enderpearled into one of the bedrock portals and it teleported me into the void and I died, losing stacks of gold, diamond, iron, some elytras, ect. that I had been getting from end cities and all my tools that I worked on for a long time. Is there any way to get these items back?

Thank you!

Bab_Babz

2. TruWolf_

TruWolf_ One Ring to Hyrule them All Elder Helper

You probably hit the bedrock and it teleported you there and you fell, and unless mods are feeling generous I don't think you can get that back. sry! That sounds awful

3. Bab_Babz

Bab_Babz Expert

Well what happened was it teleported me back to the main end island but the receiving portal was not over land :(

4. 9rac1e

9rac1e Professional Homework Doodler Helper VIP

I'm so sorry to hear this, I agree with TruWolf_ . I do know how this feels.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The_JOJO9

The_JOJO9 Master VIP

I think that when you went through the portal, you may have either one: died from a fall or two: the portal somehow spawned you into the end stone.

6. Bab_Babz

Bab_Babz Expert

Well when I teleported through I had my elytra on so I was gliding down into the void and when I looked up I saw the main island, but yeah it sucks :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

I'm very sorry this happened. Unfortunately we do not replace gear that you lose from "glitches" like this. If you tell people in chat, there's a very good chance that some players will help you by gifting you new gear/items, as long as you are respectful about it and don't whine/beg. We have a wonderful community in that respect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Bab_Babz

Bab_Babz Expert

Thank you for the advice!

9. Zapgig

Zapgig Animator

This actually happened to me too... I almost fell in the void but was quick enough to fly away, next time I am on I will try to create a safe platform on that end portal if I have time, and if I can do it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Zapgig

Zapgig Animator

This issue has since now been resolved, I made a 2 block thick giant, wide platform by the end portal. If there are any other instances of this problem please tell me and I will be right on it.

If you need any donations I am also happy to give :D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 1
  11. _LxnaEclipse

_LxnaEclipse Just playin' my role

Wow! You did lose some Vouable Items. I'm sorry for ya. I don't play on this mini game. I don't even know how to play it. But, again I'm sorry for ya.

12. _LxnaEclipse

_LxnaEclipse Just playin' my role

Maybe ya can try this. Build somthin or avoid the void.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.