Disconnected

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Erik_Riel, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnderMC__

EnderMC__ Mysterious Infiltrator VIP

So I went on to log on to sandlot today and I attempted to join and waited 30 seconds until a message saying "Disconnected". It only said that in which doesn't explain why i got disconnected. I am in 1.12.2 and even 1.13.1 could work and i still cant get on 1.13.1 is very buggy so im only using 1.12.2 for my own sake. Is The Server Down? There is like 4 or 5 people on at this moment so i don't know why it's not letting me in. please someone let me know what is happening? are a lot of people getting this?

2. MJRminer

MJRminer Major Miner, (Re)Tired Mod Elder VIP

I get the same thing :(

3. MJRminer

MJRminer Major Miner, (Re)Tired Mod Elder VIP

But Direct Connect works 142.4.217.143

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

If you do log on with the IP address, please go directly to the lobby and log off. Then reenter Sandlot using the server address rather than the IP address.

https://www.sandlotminecraft.com/threads/frequently-asked-questions-read-this-first.23541/

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! Please log off of The Sandlot from the lobby. Then you won't have these issues if a sub-server crashes. It only takes a short time to get back to the lobby.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. alex7ktrc

alex7ktrc Sandloticus Maximus Helper

I direct connected, but I still can't get in with the server address, even after lobby and logging off.

6. LifeLearner

When SVS is restarted, you should be able to do these steps.

• Like Like x 1
  7. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Is this still a problem?

8. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

I don't think so - I managed to log into SVS just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LifeLearner

As of 8 PM EST, I was able to send myself there and to use the portal. Neither of those were working earlier. So, the issue seems to be resolved.

I have not spoken with Erik_Riel to see if he can log on, but he should be fine now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PEP56

PEP56 Master

I just put in a bug report. I logged off in SvS a little while ago. Now I can't connect using either the text or numerical addresses.

Pat

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.