Fnaf banned

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by RamonaFlowers22, Mar 14, 2015.

1. RamonaFlowers22

RamonaFlowers22 Master Helper

ok so my friends been fighting over Fnaf rps so mods or helpers plz make peace between wars

2. Drzzter

Drzzter Master Elder Helper

Can you explain a little more clearly what you mean, I'm a touch confused..

3. ljl23

ljl23 Master Helper VIP

I don't know... I think fnaf is allowed? That's at least what I've heard from other players...

4. RamonaFlowers22

Ok so my friends are fighting about fnaf rps if they are game based or something like that. But two of my friends mainly fight about it and they wont stop

5. StarWarsFan42

StarWarsFan42 Master Helper VIP

Bighatscoutguy made Fnaf allowed..:mad:

6. Darth_Pink

Darth_Pink Master

I don't think something scary like that should Ben allowed.

7. RamonaFlowers22

Well this is becoming a problem in creative with all the rps

8. FishiestCatfish

FishiestCatfish Master Helper

I personally have heard Moderators say "Fnaf does not exist here," but if that has changed could a Mod let us know. As to the arguing over wether it is kid-appropriate, I personally think that maybe the characters could be mentioned, but none of the scary, violent stuff. If you guys are doing a fnaf rp and ur all like "Im Foxy and we r playing house and I am mom nuu idea how this makes sinceeeeee?" < (that's me if this is allowed) then I think thats fine. But if you are off going "I keeled you and now I shall describe the process of keeling you," than no, no you shall not.

Personally I think this may be another thing that comes down to if the community can keep it kid-friendly.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RamonaFlowers22

Well the fighting never ends and i reported it but still they fight

10. Drzzter

Drzzter Master Elder Helper

If you're complaining about people fighting about RPs, that's not really related to FNAF, people fight over all types of RPs all the time and FNAF being banned one way or another wouldn't really help that. Though personally I don't think we should talk about it.

If people are fighting then ask them nicely to stop, if they don't, maybe consider PMing an admin or using the 'report a player' forum.

11. RamonaFlowers22

Well i keep an eye out i guess

12. I have witnessed an Admin and a Mod state that FNAF is inappropriate for The Sandlot. I have seen players warned or jailed for continuing to discuss it. I know they was consideration of making FNAF a blocked/banned phrase.

For those of you playing creative RP and using this theme, just consider if it might be inappropriate for some of the users. The game itself is 12+, The Sandlot has many users under 10...I think it's pretty clear we should not be RPing such a subject.

Just my two cents.

• Like Like x 9
  13. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood Magizoologist Elder Helper VIP

I played games that were 12 + when I was 7 and my sis watched me and my dad play them when she was 5 :O I've seen the game with my friend and it didn't as scary as the people made it sound. Also just like the other day Groo said it's aloud and so is the movie Hungergames. So der.

14. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

May i ask a question.

What is Fnaf?

15. StarWarsFan42

StarWarsFan42 Master Helper VIP

An inappropriate game, I won't say it because little kids might go and play it.

16. Pokiechu

Pokiechu I poke at you!

Fnaf isn't banned anymore.
    aslong as you keep it family friendly its fine.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  17. RamonaFlowers22

ok but they keep saying they make the rp game based

18. Pokiechu

Pokiechu I poke at you!

19. Pokemonelf, thanks for the clarification.

dimon_adeline, what you play and is rated is irrelevant. The concern is that the game in question is rated inappropriate for children under 12, and the Sandlot is family friendly...a 12+ rated game is not family friendly.

To clarify, Pokemonelf is saying that a RP that is family friendly is always OK. But if the RP raises questions, then it isn't family friendly, by definition. The names of characters in FNAF may generate questions, the situation laid out in the RP may do the same. If you choose to RP a 12+ game situation, understand that you take a risk.

My two cents as a concerned parent.

• Like Like x 3
  20. nefarious_neo

nefarious_neo Tiny, but fierce!

I really do not know what the game is, all I know is it is supposed to be scary. I heard about it on here and was very confused what it was and all, I just remember there were moderators and/or helpers telling them to quit talking about it... then I heard the ban was removed and players were allowed to have characters from the games skin, and were allowed to do RPs based on it. *Then* later on, I was told the ban was put back in place and that is was no longer allowed. These were comments from players...

In game though, I heard a couple players (including older ones, as well) say they were quite scared of the game and it gave them nightmares. Though at the same time, very young children on Sandlot were playing this game and were perfectly fine with it. It is of course, completely up to the moderators, but I'm just sharing what went on in-game and what I was told.