[Guide] How to get VIP and make it show up on your forum profile.

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Unionized, Oct 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Hi! If you don't know me, I am Unionized (aka UnionMinecraft). I am a Sandlot Helper and I have been playing since December 2014.

How to get VIP

First, get your Parent/Guardian/Adult. You will need them.
    Now, go to the Become a VIP tab, or click here.
    You will see a welcome message by the admins to tell you what VIP money does. At the top, click the Sandlot VIP tab. [​IMG]
    Now, enter your current Minecraft Username in-game.
    [​IMG]
    After that, you will see Buy VIP (first) or Buy VIP (renewal). If this is your first time buying VIP, click first. If it is your 2nd+ time, click renewal. Then, enter your credit info. [​IMG]
    After that, click your payment method, and enter that info with your parent.

Getting VIP on your profile

Once you have bought VIP, it should enable in the lobby instantly and all other servers in 20 minutes or less. To get it on your forum profile, all you need to do is log onto the lobby! If your forum name is different then your in-game name, a moderator needs to manually change it, but after that the server has your UUID, so it will auto-update after you change your name back, and your VIP badge will stay with you as long as you pay for it monthly!

Please comment below if you have any questions, and I hope you enjoyed my guide!

:) 4.png

• Like Like x 8
  2. CreeperSword

CreeperSword Master

ROFL First name: Billy. Last name: Bob. BillyBob! Billy bob

Nice tip! I think it will be helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EkulPvP

EkulPvP Adept

Cool!

4. TheGaming_Meteor

TheGaming_Meteor Adept VIP

I'm DeathKiller911's mommy. I'm trying to purchase VIP status for DeathKiller911 and his twin sister Agent_Alexa. It's charging me $15 a month for both kids but I see that subsequent months after the first one are $5.65. What am I doing wrong? I put in for 3 months and it's trying to charge me $45 for one kid.

5. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

You should use the monthly option that charges you $15 for one month, and then you can renew monthly for the $5.65 price. For full details, you can read @cheracc's announcement post here: http://www.sandlotminecraft.com/threads/vip-pricing-change-effective-may-1-2016.27684/

If anyone else has first hand experience that would be helpful to DeathKiller911's mother, please share here.

6. TheGaming_Meteor

Thanks! I got it. Now my son wants to know how to morph. Is there a list of commands I can look at?

7. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

I believe that the cmds are as followed:

/me (msg) put your msg in purple
    /hat makes the block in your inventory your head block!
    /dis (animal) disguise in creative or lobby!
    /fly in lobby (self-explanitory)
    /wb (portable craft bench in survival worlds)
    /pet (animal) pet in lobby with settings

pretty sure this is the list

8. TheGaming_Meteor

thank you!!!!