Help! Endportal won't activate

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by GeniusPhoenix, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeniusPhoenix

GeniusPhoenix Artisan

So I finally got enough end frames to activate a end portal. One problem, I faced them the wrong direction and the portal won't activate. The problem is that they can't be mined, like regular end frames. So I can't pick them back up to reposition them.

Any way this can be fixed? It takes a long time to gather these end frames in Hardcore.

Thankyou!

2. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

A moderator can fix this for you. I'm sure @trubuhl would be the first available. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. trubuhl

trubuhl The Stinky Sock Moderator Elder VIP

Sure. Let me know if you're planning to go to the End before everyone else. We've been holding off killing the dragon to have a joint expedition with more included in on the fun, but you can go if you want. Might be nice to tell everyone as a courtesy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. trubuhl

Oh what are the coords?

5. dj_H

dj_H Your Skyblock Host

I usually do the end Bilbo Baggins style. I sneak past Smoug and grab the loot. I'll leave the ender dragon and all its crystals in tact. I've counted about 40 endships in past UHC instances. I'll visit 3 or 4 before returning to the overworld.

6. dj_H

dj_H Your Skyblock Host

I think @TheDantom would really like a shot this round. I remember him missing out several times due to time zone craziness. I'd like a dialog concerning the end for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  7. trubuhl

Yeah @TheDantom is the one who gave us like half the end frames to make our End Portal.

• Like Like x 2
  8. dj_H

dj_H Your Skyblock Host

And I'm just realizing this is the wrong place for this conversation- I'll move it to the april chatter, ok @trubuhl ?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.