help.

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by StoneCommander, Apr 21, 2020.

1. StoneCommander

StoneCommander Somebody Let Me Out!

sooooooooo... ive been trying to log onto the sandlot for about an hour. getting the same errors. i get on, i can move, but not see chat, i can even break blocks. then 30-40 seconds after i join its displays the welcome text, warps me back to spawn, lags a lot then kicks me with this upload_2020-4-21_12-17-47.png
    anyone know how to help?

2. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

What server did you log off in?

3. StoneCommander

easy

4. zilory

This might be a problem with your internet or router. I'm not quite sure beyond that...
    Also, it's good practice to always log out from the lobby. If a server goes down and you logged out there, you won't be able to log back in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. TheNovelist

TheNovelist Paperback Writer

Are you sure you're in the right version of Minecraft?

6. zilory

They wouldn't be able to log on to easy if they weren't in the right version.

7. GemOLantern

GemOLantern Codin' Gopher Helper VIP

Have you tried closing your Minecraft, shuttling your computer down, and then turning it back on again?

Also, for future reference, please put threads like these in the “Get Help!” section :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

In simple terms, when you get an error like "an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" it means that the server said 'hi' and you never said 'hi' back, so it thinks you're not there anymore and disconnects you. This typically means there is a problem on your end. This is typically caused by a bad wifi connection or high congestion on your network connection.

Possible solutions could be restarting your computer, moving closer to the wifi router, restarting the wifi router, or asking your family to stop hogging all the bandwidth for Netflix. :p

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. StoneCommander

ok ill try it thanks!

10. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

I had the same problem. I finally got an Ethernet cable to directly connect to my router :cool:. My full problem seems to be that ChanCe67T is running a more demanding program on his computer, with Ethernet cable, and streaming YouTubeo_O. Might also be on phone WiFi too. And there might be other devices doing that elsewhere in the house. o_Oo_O I had to cut back. Netflix got stopped, I put my phone away, and the work-from-home person got finished with the web conference.
    It was better after that.:cool:

• Like Like x 2