How Do I Setup on my Ipad?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by alohadolphin, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alohadolphin

alohadolphin Novice

I have the latest pocket version of Minecraft but it does not give the option for multiplayer use.

2. _A1sauce_

_A1sauce_ Expert

Our server is not compatible with Minecraft pocket edition. Neither will other multiplayer servers, (I think). If you would like to play on The Sandlot, you will have to purchase the pc edition of Minecraft.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bobandbunny

bobandbunny Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Sadly, you can not connect to The Sandlot with Minecraft pocket edition. You need a computer version of Minecraft in order to play here, which is on a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer. Currently, Pocket Edition does not support servers.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
    bobandbunny

• Like Like x 1
  4. alohadolphin

alohadolphin Novice

Thank you for your response! I'm not the 'tech savvy' person of the family, so just wanna make sure I have this correct. If we want to play on our Ipad, what do we need to do or is this not an option? Can we only play on our PC?

5. Xovyota

Xovyota Has A Creative Title

You can only play on the PC version. Sorry, the Sandlot doesn't support the PE Version.

6. Gamedude3

Gamedude3 Master VIP

Yes, you can only play on The Sandlot on your PC if you have Minecraft on it. The Sandlot is not compatible with Minecraft PE. Sorry for the inconvenience

7. alohadolphin

alohadolphin Novice

Got it. Thank you all for your help! Will install on PC now.

8. Roxie238

Roxie238 Master

You can play from your IPad. But, not on the "Sandlot Server." It is not compatible for MC Pocket Edition. You can only play on The Sandlot by playing on the PC. The PC version is $26.95 (English Dollar or 18.93 British Pound) Buy MC PC version on minecraft.net. You can download Minechat on any moible device. Except, you can only see and talk through chat. You can not actually play, seeing the players and such.
    Hope this helped, @alohadolphin

Whoops, just saw your recent comment! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Xovyota

You're welcome, and welcome to the Sandlot!

10. Xovyota

You posted this when I said welcome to the Sandlot. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. alohadolphin

alohadolphin Novice

Hey there. I'm almost there. I've followed the instructional video and when I put in all the info for the Sandlot sever, I get the message that the connection has failed, "outdated server." Please help!

12. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Hi @alohadolphin

The sandlot is not on 1.9 yet. To access sandlot, in the minecraft launcher, click New Profile. Then click release 1.9.4 and scroll down to release 1.8.9. Select Save profile and then push play!

Hope this helped,
    Union

• Like Like x 1
  13. alohadolphin

alohadolphin Novice

OK did it and got message "connection is lost. sandlot is whitelisted server. contact sandlot." Phew, this is getting to be a bit much.

14. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Is your minecraft name alohadolphin? If not, @JackenKracken might be able to whitelist you.

15. alohadolphin

alohadolphin Novice

Yes, I'm alohadolphin.

16. alohadolphin

alohadolphin Novice

Just checking in to see if anyone can help us get started. Not quite sure what to do net. Been approved through Sandlot. Followed instructions to update minecraft profile and still not able to get access to play.

17. Xovyota

Just wait. The moderators are very busy. In the end, it will all be worth it and you can finally join the awesome Sandlot. :D

18. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

I am sorry this has been such a struggle for you.:(

http://www.sandlotminecraft.com/thr...d-server-and-the-future-of-the-sandlot.27055/

This thread tells you how to change your profile to MC 1.8. If you did that and still cannot log onto the server, please tell us what error message you see now when you try to join The Sandlot.

19. alohadolphin

alohadolphin Novice

Hi. Just followed the directions provided on the link. This is the exact message I receive when I hit join server:
    "Connection Lost. Kicked whilst connecting to lobby.The Sandlot is whitelisted. Visit www.sandlotminecraft.com to sign up."

20. birdguy_

birdguy_ Master VIP

Did you enter in the correct name when signing up for the whitelist? I made that mistake :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.