I lost my jobs in easy and i don't know how or why

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by CubeMaster_9, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CubeMaster_9

CubeMaster_9 Adept

Could someone please help me? I now have to regain my Job levels and would really like to be able to skip that process

2. HotNate

HotNate Master

Did you change your username?

3. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Can you give more info? What were your jobs and levels before? Did you leave a job or try to join a new job?

4. bobandbunny

bobandbunny Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Moderator Elder Helper VIP

@c0wg0d I went to go easy to check this out, and found that I had lost my jobs as well. I typed /jobs stats and it said "You must join a job first" Could this have to do with the recent maintenance? I was a digger and miner. (Level 98 digger and like 56 miner)

-bob

5. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

I still have my jobs.... The plugin works just fine like it did before the maintenance, except for one thing. When I do my job (like chopping a log as woodcutter) it gives me a message saying that I did my job and received so and so $ and exp. it gets quite spammy, as if you chop 5 logs, you get 5 messages.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CubeMaster_9

CubeMaster_9 Adept

I didn't change my username, and my levels were about lv. 21 (hunter) and Lv. 15 (farmer) Thanks C0wg0d

7. c0wg0d

I did perform maintenance on the jobs plugin last night, but I didn't notice any issues with my own jobs so I assumed everything was okay. :( I have fixed your levels @CubeMaster_9 and @bobandbunny. If anyone else has issues with their jobs not showing the correct levels, please post your jobs here and what level they should be. Let me know if there are any other issues with jobs as well.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. c0wg0d

This is a new feature of the plugin, apparently. I tried to force it to be off in the config, but it has to be up to the player. You can disable the messages with /jobs toggle

• Like Like x 1
  9. Avatar_plays_MC

Okay, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. @c0wg0d , both @LifeLearner and I checked our Easy jobs, and we are both missing our jobs. Neither of us remember our levels, so I guess we just restart...I know I was a builder at 70+, but...

On the claim block issue, my Easy blocks look good, SVS looks low, but barely positive.

11. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

I lost my jobs too. I was a rodeo clown and seamstress. Both Level 123.

Just kidding, I was a miner and a hunter. No idea what levels.

I'll just restart.

biz

• Like Like x 2
  12. GertAlert lost his level 60 miner and level 40 hunter...biz is still a clown, and I'll just start again

13. Yes i did lose meh jobs to and what im thinking is if easy crashed and messed it up or someone hacked it, thats all ik atm
    but here was the jobs i had and the lvls (its hard to remember but heres what i got)
    Hunter
    Lvl: 40

Brewer
    Lvl: 12 or 13

14. Avatar_plays_MC

Also, forgot to mention this, @FastPablo1 lost his jobs too

Am I the only one who didn't lose my jobs? :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  15. c0wg0d

I'm wondering if it has to do with name changes. I've never changed my name and I still have my jobs.

16. Never changed my name

17. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Some of the players who have reported missing jobs have not changed their usernames at all.

18. oddquake

oddquake trying to be the best she can be

I have not changed my username, and i lost my jobs. I was hunter and miner... I'll see if i can remember my stats.

19. c0wg0d

Then it seems like a major issue with the plugin. I do have the ability to fix job levels for you guys, so please continue reporting them so I can fix them for you. I'm sorry this is happening.

20. oddquake

oddquake trying to be the best she can be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.