insert a video?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by CNWYouTube, Nov 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. CNWPlayer

CNWPlayer Out of Tune

How do I insert a video not using the Media tab?

2. SisterRose

SisterRose She-hulk!

click the button that looks to pieces of film i think

3. CNWPlayer

CNWPlayer Out of Tune

no it didnt work ._.

4. SisterRose

SisterRose She-hulk!

idk then ok @candycxrnn do u know?

5. GemOLantern

GemOLantern Codin' Gopher Helper VIP

Hi, I don't think you can insert a video without the Media button. Here is a quote from @LifeLearner from this thread: https://www.sandlotminecraft.com/threads/new-policy-for-photos-videos-and-yt-channels.34674/, with the information I think you will find the most useful in underline, although I suggest reading the whole quote.

YouTube Channels and Videos:
    • Staff do not have time to continuously screen YouTube channels to ensure the content meets our standards of propriety.
    • Players can post inappropriate content on their channel at any moment. Even if we screen a channel, the content can change within minutes of our screening and we would not know.
    • Players can post personally identifying information in their channel page or within videos, which violates Sandlot policies regarding information sharing.
    Acceptable Videos:

The only videos that may be posted on The Sandlot must be of Minecraft gameplay only and recorded in Singleplayer Minecraft or on The Sandlot.
    • Any posted videos must conform to all rules of The Sandlot.
    • Videos must be embedded into a forum post using the Media button. This button is located at the top of the post, between the Image and Insert buttons. The icon looks like two pieces of film.
    • Links to external videos may not be posted anywhere on The Sandlot, including in conversations.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. CNWPlayer

CNWPlayer Out of Tune

Thanks!

7. GemOLantern

GemOLantern Codin' Gopher Helper VIP

No problem! :)