Is this a bug or problem with my account?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Sunsplace, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunsplace

Sunsplace Artisan

Today RobinSpiderCars (my son) send me a pm and i try to reply but than it send the reply to me.

When CuteRainbowElsa (my daughter) wants to send me a pm it is send to RobinSpiderCars?

I can send CuteRainbowElsa a message and she receives it.

Kyukuro was online and i could send him a message an he could send me a message.

So strange?

2. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

I updated the chat plugin during maintenance last night, so it's entirely possible there's a new bug of some kind. Did you switch servers in-between any of the receiving/sending of private messages?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

How were you responding? With /r or with /pm (or /msg)?

4. Sunsplace

Sunsplace Artisan

Sorry i have to add that i was pm ing from svs to arenas. When i am in arenas and they are too its working fine. But before we could pm also when i was in svs.

I responded with /pm and tried with /tell

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sunsplace

Sunsplace Artisan

I was in SVS when first trying. (and the others were in arenas) Later I was in arenas (and they too) and tried there again there it worked as normal. I will try again tomorrow when I am on if it's the same again. Thanks for the replies so far

6. 9rac1e

9rac1e Professional Homework Doodler Helper VIP

I'd recommend asking other players to pm you, if it's just you and your family there could be a problem with something in your household.

7. Zapgig

Zapgig Animator

For some reason when someone was sending HG pms I received some of the answers that that person was supposed to receive. I believe his name was @king_kong_2000 That was sending out the msgs and I received them from ItsJustMeg_ also known as @_BlackBearr_

8. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.