Items Despawned during Server Restart

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by witchcrqft, Mar 18, 2020.

1. CraftyGirl05

CraftyGirl05 Baking Geeks

So.. I know the servers restart a few times a week at night and I've been kicked from them before like normal while they restart. Today I died in resource world in svs, and while I was on my way back to my stuff, the server restarted and when I was able to log back on, my items had despawned. I was wondering if there would be any way for my items to be recovered or if that's even fair or allowed etc. I just would like to know if they could just in case, because it would save time of getting my same things back. If not, no problem. I have the coordinates and I wrote down what I lost on signs as best as I could remember. Thanks (ps: sorry if this is a waste of time or if this is something that just happens sometimes and I'm making a bigger deal out of it than necessary.)

2. NotInReality

NotInReality is glitching

Items have been lost before, and normally mods are not allowed to cheat items in to other players inventory, no matter how you lost it. They might be able to recover your items in another way though, but it is unlikely.
    I'll tag c0wg0d so hopefully he can fix this :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. CraftyGirl05

Ok thank you, I was just thinking about my situation a few minutes ago and was beginning to think I should just delete it because I’ve realized it’s unnecessary and unfair, but I still wouldn’t be opposed to hear a mod’s input.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  4. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

If you list some critical items I or other helpers can assist in recovering. Like extra armors or enchanted books perhaps. Message me if you like when I’m on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. tmuo

tmuo :D VIP

i don’t have a lot of really good stuff in svs but i can do my best to help!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

I am hoping our wonderful community can help you by providing you some replacement gear. Unfortunately we do not replace items in a situation like this.

• Like Like x 2
  7. CraftyGirl05

Ok thank you everyone! I think I can get all my items back myself, but if I’m struggling I may reach out to one of you :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. JamPastry

JamPastry Born in the Wrong Timezone Elder Helper VIP

If you message me when you're on, I'd be happy to help if you still need it. I'm still starting out on SVS though, so I don't know how much help I'll be. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. trubuhl

trubuhl The Stinky Sock Moderator Elder VIP

I have some spare jungle leaves if that helps.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. CraftyGirl05

thanks nonetheless!

• Like Like x 1