lag on the sandlot

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by lthouse1996, Oct 2, 2020.

1. lthouse1996

lthouse1996 Craftsman

there was a lot of lag a few minutes before posting this. it was not just me other people weer having lag too. I randomly lost health this all happened in easy. please help c0wg0d!

2. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

Where were you when this happened in easy? Were you in the same area as the others who lost health and/or lagged? Were you still able to see chat?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Funkies

Funkies The mystery continues

yeah alot of the servers on sandlot are really laggy especially skywars it'd be great if this could be fixed

• Like Like x 2
  4. MCtwilight

MCtwilight Ed Shakespearean Moderator Elder Helper VIP

There might not be a way to fix it. It's probably just because the different sections of Sandlot are really complex with plugins that cause a lot of the lag.

5. Funkies

Funkies The mystery continues

the skywars bugs can prob be fixed like the missing chest, the cage glitch, and the spectator menu

• Like Like x 1
  6. MCtwilight

MCtwilight Ed Shakespearean Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Those are glitches/bugs

• Like Like x 1
  7. TruWolf_

TruWolf_ One Ring to Hyrule them All Elder Helper

I’m fairly certain this has something to do with all of the cpu it takes to run all of the servers

c0w talked about this before but I’m not sure where... if I find it I’ll link it here

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SisterRose

SisterRose She-hulk!

in easy it keeps kicking em and siads somehting like i forget and then when i try to get back on it is unknow host and i ahve ot load mc aging

9. DogboyOz

DogboyOz Suspect for lying in legion patches VIP

Lag can happen for two reasons:
    1) Your internet connection is slow (Generally you need above 20MBPS speed to have a good connection to the server, you can test your internet speed by searching "Speed test" in Google)
    2) The server is under stress, this could be due to a lot of players online, lots of block updates, lots of entity's spawning or having to process something very graphically intensive

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. lthouse1996

lthouse1996 Craftsman

I was in easy, Snowy Tundra. the chat was working,but mobs would freeze up for up to 30 secs at a time. It does not do this anymore though. sry about answering late I do not check the website a lot.

• Like Like x 1