Minecraft Java Edition 1.19 Support

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by waseric, Jun 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waseric

waseric The hidden hand Sandlot Administrator Moderator VIP

Hi Everybody,

Minecraft Java Edition 1.19 was released today.

As of this moment, users with Minecraft Java Edition 1.19 can connect to the Sandlot.

Please use the latest version of Minecraft Java Edition to connect to the Sandlot.

As it was with 1.17 and 1.18, it will be weeks or months before all of the Sandlot's server software and plugins are updated, allowing us to upgrade the servers themselves. This means that, while users can connect with 1.19, it will still be some time before we are able to see all of the features of 1.19, such as the Warden and the Deep Dark.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
    -waseric

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. fancyfinn9

fancyfinn9 The Good Grammar Guy

Thanks for letting us know! I was planning to join with 1.19 at the weekend, but it looks like I'll be staying with my 1.18.2 OptiFine!

• Like Like x 3
  3. SwampOFly

SwampOFly dragon or cheesemeister?

Hello,
    Just a quick question, if I decide to cancel the update for 1.19, how can I update it when the Sandlot can support it? Thanks!
    ~ Swampy

4. waseric

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Monkey_Chicka

Monkey_Chicka Insert coffee to start Moderator Helper VIP

I am in no hurry to meet The Warden, thank you. xd

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. waseric

Updated the post to reflect that users with Minecraft Java Edition can now connect using 1.19.

These are still early days of 1.19 client support. Please report bugs here: https://www.sandlotminecraft.com/forums/bug-reports.14/ (Please be sure to check whether someone has already reported your issue before posting again!).

-waseric

• Winner Winner x 6
  7. TotallyntEnter3

TotallyntEnter3 Gamebreaker

I’m not sure if this is client support, but me and Myst have 2 villagers that disconnect you on right clicking, but this only happens on 1.19.

8. waseric

We've seen a number of similar reports. As you guessed, it is specific to 1.19.
    For now, there is no server-side fix, and the solution is to use 1.18.2 client.

We do still encourage users to use 1.19 (latest) client generally, but 1.18.2 is completely fine.

9. bpwo0dy

bpwo0dy Novice

Can't connect with new client FYI. Windows 10 and Windows 11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.