Newbie question help please

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by LamplighterK1, Aug 9, 2021.

1. LamplighterK1

LamplighterK1 Novice

Hi, think I'm being a bit dense, but is there a resource world for Easy? I have found the one for normal, but I want to build in easy to start. I saw the message about using the resource world and not digging up the main world, which makes sense. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Just_Juls

Just_Juls a little strawberry <3

Hi! In easy, there is a resource world. Go to spawn (/spawn) and go directly behind you, into the yellow section. There is a room that has portals to; The End RW, The Nether RW, and The Overworld RW. (Rw stands for resource world) Go down the yellow section (the hall directly behind you if you do /spawn), the “resource world room” is two rooms down, to the right.

I hope this helps!
    If you have any other questions, about sandlot or minecraft, don't be shy to message me, I’m happy to help!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. LamplighterK1

LamplighterK1 Novice

Thank you so much, i must have just not looked in the right place. I'm sure I will have other questions, so I may well message you again! Thanks again

• Like Like x 2
  4. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

When you have questions in-game, other players might be able to help you right then if you ask your question in public chat.

If that does not work, then you may use the command /helpme <question> and all staff will see your question.

• Agree Agree x 2