Please Accept me into your server.

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by xXRyanXx, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXRyanXx

xXRyanXx Initiate

2. SantaFeRailroad

SantaFeRailroad Runaway Locomotive

Did you submit a whitelist app? If so, that takes about 3 days max.

3. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

You are now approved. Welcome to Sandlot!

4. xXRyanXx

xXRyanXx Initiate

Thanks! We appreciate it.

5. Blockhead

Blockhead Initiate

How long does it normally take to be approved? I'm based in the UK and just applied to join for my 8 yr old son.

(I was a huge fan of the Gumby Show as a kid so thought my user name would be quite fitting for Minecraft :D )

6. HaloBuzz

HaloBuzz Master Helper

To be approved it normally takes 1-3 days.

7. Blockhead

Blockhead Initiate

okay no worries, thank you, (waiting in keen anticipation)

8. c0wg0d

You are approved now too geegeemeister! Welcome!

9. Bronx

Bronx Initiate

I too have applied for my daughter to play on the sandlot servers. Can we get our whitelist app approved plz?

Cheers!

10. SantaFeRailroad

SantaFeRailroad Runaway Locomotive

Just a friendly reminder: once you submit your app, short any major bans or a vulgar ign, it will be approved. Asking again on the forums only serves, I think, to annoy the mods to some degree. Once you have submitted your app, wait for that acceptance email as if it were a letter of acceptance to the college of your choice. Thanks!

11. Bronx

Bronx Initiate

This is me and my daughters first time playing minecraft. I do not have any intention of "annoying" anyone. I'm simply just asking a question like the two previous members asked. I hope the Minecraft community is not completely like this...so quick to judge.

12. c0wg0d

Hi MCRERE1, as I'm sure you saw, your application has been approved. Welcome to Sandlot! If you have any questions at all, we have a very friendly community, so ask away! We hope you enjoy your time here.

13. cheracc

cheracc Master Founder VIP

Whitelist approvals are done by hand and take time. We do our best to respond to them in a quick manner. There's no need to post, email or pm us to check on the status.

Please be patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.