Screenshots are darker than they appear.

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by LegoBoyo, Sep 25, 2020.

1. LegoBoyo

LegoBoyo Pop Culture Enthusiast Elder Helper

Hello, I am having trouble with my screenshots in singleplayer. I take a screenshot of a building on the inside, it is lit up pretty well. But after I took the screenshot and looked at it, it appears to be darker in the picture than what it seems to be in-game. I have my brightness all the way.

Thank you for reading-

Sincerely,

Lego

2. MCtwilight

MCtwilight Ed Shakespearean Moderator Elder Helper VIP

I was having this problem too. Maybe it's just a glitch?

3. Floofin

Floofin doesn’t know cheesecakes are real Elder Helper VIP

My only suggestion is to add more saturation or make it a bit brighter when messing with it a bit before posting screenshots

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. LegoBoyo

LegoBoyo Pop Culture Enthusiast Elder Helper

@Floofin How do I change the Saturation?

5. Floofin

Floofin doesn’t know cheesecakes are real Elder Helper VIP

so when you click the png for a screenshot and it brings you to photos, you can go into edit and click in the top right corner "Edit & Create", then it should drop down. Click "Edit".

Right above the screenshot, there will be 3 options; Crop and Rotate, Filters, And Adjustments. click Adjustments, and at the right hand side of the screen there will be 2 little screens of the screenshot that fade a bit. the bottem one is Saturation, and the top one is Lighting. (the Saturation is called color)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

Additionally, if there is an option for "brightness", you can try to raise that as well. It should be in the same editing menu as the saturation.

7. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

It's nice that people are trying to help you lighten the screenshots you are taking, but this does not seem normal. The screenshot should be an exact replica of what you are seeing in game. Are you taking the screenshot by pressing F2? What program are you using to view the screenshot? What OS are you using?

• Agree Agree x 1