Skyblock - hopper "server plugin" bug or intentional?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by MehrCraft, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MehrCraft

MehrCraft Craftsman

After a lot of pain and suffering I made my first hopper in skyblock, only to discover that it retains the items instead of feeding them to the chest.

Is this somehow intentional on this server?

Or is it a bug with one of the plug-ins, and if so are you aware of it and have plans to fix it?

If it is intentional could you please explain the logic behind such a choice? There are tasks that are extraordinarily boring and I endured them while gaining the necessary resources (like iron for hoppers) to work myself out of them, but to be honest... I can't see myself wasting time on a server where most of what I do has to be repetitive boring tasks. If the choice is intentional please let me know so that I can seek somewhere else to do skyblock.

2. sprainedd

sprainedd Not broken! Elder Helper VIP

try unlockingg the chest the hoppers going to or with /unlock then left or right click you chest or /chopper on and right or left click

• Like Like x 3
  3. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

As SprainedOne said, use /chopper on. Be sure to click the chest, not the hopper.

We have a list of useful commands at this link.

http://www.sandlotminecraft.com/pages/commands/

Our forums also have useful hints and tips.

http://www.sandlotminecraft.com/threads/skyblock-help.19770/

You can place a sign on your chests in order to complete challenges simply by clicking the sign when the required items are inside it.

[usb]
    cactusfarmer

PSA: If you're trying to do the [usb] sign chest trick thing, and you're using a Mac, it turns out you should not down-arrow from line 1 "[usb]" to line 2 <challenge name> on the sign. Instead, you must hit return to move from line 1 to line 2, then click the "Done" button.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. MehrCraft

MehrCraft Craftsman

Thanks, "chopper on" followed by clicking the chest worked.

I guess every place with lwc that I played on before must have had the hoppers automatically enabled.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.