so i got white-listed, but this came up.

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by bradomar, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bradomar

Bradomar Novice

so i got white-listed yesterday, but now it says the authentication servers are down for maintenance. is this supposed to happen?[​IMG]

2. ARGreat

ARGreat Not just good. Great! Helper VIP

3. cintrondiego

cintrondiego Designer/Musical Actor/Writer Helper VIP

I think it might’ve been something to do with your wifi.

4. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

Usually, that just means the authentification servers are down. This is almost always fixed within half an hour.

5. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Welcome to The Sandlot! :)

If you get a message like that again, you can check Mojang first. Scroll down the page at this link and you will see their service statuses.

If there is a problem with the authentication service or multiplayer session service, then you might have trouble logging onto Sandlot.

https://help.mojang.com/

6. Excel__

Excel__ Professional cat petter

Most minecraft servers will check with mojang's servers whenever a player logs on. It will check if the player and its ID (UUID) are actually registered in mojangs authentication servers, and that player has really bought minecraft. Mojang will sometimes take down their servers for maintenance, and no "online" servers will work. However, this usually will take about an hour, and then you can play. You can check at help.mojang.com for when the servers will be back up.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Bradomar

Bradomar Novice

i am sorry. i did not have internet for about 2 weeks, thank you all for the help you have given!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.