SUPER creepy girl!!!

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by ajr12103, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmolJar

SmolJar obsessed with fish and axolotls

Today at 12:25 all of the sudden a creepy picture of a green girl with cuts and green staring eyes popped up on my screen with a bunch of screaming!!! who was i i don't know!! please help!

2. piegosaurus

piegosaurus aesthetic Helper VIP

If this is real, the best thing to do would be to contact your parents. There is not much we can do on Sandlot, since we do not have access to you're computer. Tell you're parents about this and see what they say.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Deadface56

Deadface56 Master

Umm, I don't really think this is real but if it is. Contact your parents

• Like Like x 1
  4. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

We're you using a texture pack?

5. connyowandjawed

connyowandjawed The Stalking Kitty

has anything like that happend before this incadent? (bad spelling)

6. Dotted_

Dotted_ Master Helper

Incident* (x3)

Scary! I agree with Pie and Dead, contact parents immediately! :eek:

7. RamonaFlowers22

RamonaFlowers22 Master Helper

Ok. Here's what I know
    It would be best for you. But I can do some research on this

• Like Like x 1
  8. fivesisaguy

fivesisaguy Sadly my lucky number is 6 VIP

This has never happened to me but let me guess...
    Someone might have hacked your account not on sandlot put on another server that you were playing on earlier (If you were) but I doubt this happened. And I agree with pie... contact parent immedieatly (Guess who can't spell too) They might know what would have happened. The second thing that might've happened is that you had some kind of link that you accidently pressed which I doubt would have happened... That might have opened you up to that page? I don't know... but its probably not one of these. I just have a imagination that gets in my way.

• Like Like x 1
  9. spdugg01

spdugg01 Master

@golden_zdude , you are scaring me i just took of all the texture packs i had but @golden_zdude , you might be right maybe its a texture pack or mod??? creepy...

10. x_R4v3PUPPY333_x

x_R4v3PUPPY333_x the vidya game playa

Alright, Regarding what i put above. I think its set to happen on a certain day of the week at a certain time. so try and figure out the time patterns as well.

11. Abbz05_

Abbz05_ Abbzolutely Amazing Joke Teller Moderator Helper VIP

Could you give more details? When it appeared, did it happen after you did something (like click a link, press a button, ect)?

Were you playing Minecraft at the time?

Walk through the order of events.

:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. nefarious_neo

nefarious_neo Tiny, but fierce!

Could it have been an ad? For a game or something? Sometimes having certain sites up creates big pop-up ads.

13. SmolJar

i dont have any texture packs but today im calmer

14. SmolJar

no...
    well i cant play on any other servers cause my parents only trust this server! but no i wasent clicking links or anything like that

15. SmolJar

my computer did some stuff like updates on my security. trust me i have no mods texture packs anything!!

16. SmolJar

the girl looked like it was from the /scare plugin but we dont have that here

17. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

Have you told your parents, yet? If not, you really need to. Maybe they can figure out what caused it. With what you said, I'd be scared of that too. I'm not a fan of screaming.

biz

18. x_R4v3PUPPY333_x

Computer Security updates are NOT enough, Install an Anti virus software. (Avast, Mcafee, Something good)

19. x_R4v3PUPPY333_x

EDIT: this is not a virus, someone hacked to get /scare from JCK-Scare plugin, and use it on you. No harm done, hacker needs to be banned

• Like Like x 2
  20. TrueVioletMU

TrueVioletMU Adept

If this is real, I doubt it's hacks or a virus.
    (Oh no, someone made a virus to jumpscare ONE person out of a thousand people, oh noooo! no.)
    It's not like someone is going to go through the trouble of hacking to get this plugin, then use it only on you.
    Honestly, guys. Think about it!
    NO ONE else is saying anything about this happening to them. It might have been a glitch.
    Glitches are real, they exist, no harm done, no one needs to be banned for something they didn't do.
    If there WAS an actual hacker, many people would have posted about this situation already.
    We don't need to look at a small situation like this and then automatically say, "HACKER!"
    If your minecraft person does a few movements you didn't want it to, (yes this has happened before) you shouldn't just automatically think it is a hacker. No website/game is perfect! There are still many glitches in Minecraft!
    All I'm saying is, Don't always expect the worse out of something simple.
    If someone says, "This person hurt me!" don't just automatically think someone got out a weapon or something, or someone hit someone or whatever. It could just mean they were playing, someone fell, or something like that.
    Come on guys, you should know better by now than to call out "hacks" all over the place.
    Think about the facts before you start jumping to conclusions.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.