The New Launcher Won't Work

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by MeowjesticKatz, Nov 9, 2021.

1. MeowjesticKatz

MeowjesticKatz Purr Monger

Alright, so they have the new launcher now. It's never been working for me, but on the site it said that deleting old versions might help it run better, so I did just that. But now, it refuses to even open, giving me this. upload_2021-11-9_17-33-8.png
    Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to buy Minecraft again, and will the Sandlot still be a server I can access or will I need to be whitelisted again?

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what's the problem? I recovered everything from the recycle bin, but still don't have Minecraft (the old launcher) installed anymore. I would love to know how to fix this at the soonest convenience, as I'd still like to be able to play Minecraft on Java and on the Sandlot.

2. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

I have been having problems with the new launcher too. So far, I do not like it. I would recommend reinstalling the old launcher and continue using it until the new one has fewer bugs. You can still download it from here: https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.exe

You might have to login to minecraft.net for that link to work.

Do not worry about losing access to The Sandlot. The launcher will not do anything in regards to your whitelist status. If you don't have Sandlot listed in your server list anymore, just re-add it.

server.sandlotminecraft.com

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. MeowjesticKatz

MeowjesticKatz Purr Monger

Thank you!