Um... How do I use spoilers?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by SupersonicE9, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupersonicE9

SupersonicE9 Retro Gamer Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Wow. Sonic, just wow. You have been on the forums for almost 2 months and you don't know how to use spoilers. Anyway, I'm just wondering how it works. I'm not quite sure. Thanks to the people who respond! :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

You hit the "Insert" button and choose "Spoiler". You can choose if you want to name it or not, then hit Continue. To get text/images inside the spoiler post them in between the brackets -> ][, ]Like this[

• Like Like x 1
  3. SupersonicE9

SupersonicE9 Retro Gamer Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Thanks! :D

Yo

4. Roxie238

Roxie238 Master

When your typing above there is a bar. (The bar includes Bold, Underline, Italicized, etc.)
    There is an Icon 3 places over from the smile button. Click the icon that looks like a piece of paper with an I under it.
    Quote, Spoiler, Code, and Strike Through options are here. Click Spoliers. Enter Spoilers title. Type something or paste pictures, links, pictures, etc in between the first spoiler and the second spoiler. You could also type [/SPOILER] and end with [/SPOILER] if needed. After the first [/SPOILER] you can type [/SPOILER] with a = sign the title between the apostrophes like so:
    Hope this helped! xd
    EDIT: When I refreshed the page I saw that this had been answered! :p @SupersonicE9

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.