Unable to renew VIP

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Gwyg, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwyg

Gwyg Master

I purchased VIP some months ago and have renewed it at least twice. I forgot to renew last month. Now when I try to renew, I enter my username and then get the 404 error - page does not exist. Is this an error or have I lost my VIP status?

2. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

I don't know so much about VIP but it appears that you have VIP on the forums at least. It may be that you are using the automatic payment and you already have VIP. Do you currently have VIP on the server?

3. Gwyg

Gwyg Master

There is no star against my name on the server. I think the problem is that the link is broken for VIP renewal. Can someone check it and report?

4. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

I have submitted a support ticket for this issue with our provider and will let you know what I find. Thank you for the report.

• Like Like x 1
  5. zilory

Yeah you are right it doesn't work for me either.

6. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

This should be fixed now.

7. zilory

Works for me.

8. Gwyg

Gwyg Master

I'm still unable to renew. It went through to the page where I fill in details, but wouldn't accept the state/region input I entered. Eventually it crashed out and I got the 404 error again. Will try again tomorrow.

9. Gwyg

Gwyg Master

Yippee, it worked at last. Problem was that Country needs to be selected first in order to produce a drop-down list for State/Region. Typing in State/Region first screws the system up.
    Whilst this seems obvious once you know, I think that State/Region should be disabled until a country is selected, or a message to do it that way first.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.