Username change, lost my parkour items

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by HamYoyo, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HamYoyo

HamYoyo Adept

I had full diamond armor and a diamond sword from when I beat pro but now I lost it?!?!?! Help!
    :(

2. puggiie

puggiie Apprentice VIP

What happend? How did you loose it?

3. TheAfkOne

TheAfkOne something amusing VIP

Probably with her changing her username.

4. CreeperSword

CreeperSword Master

Same happened 2 me! No wonder my items were gone!

5. puggiie

puggiie Apprentice VIP

But if i change username, I loose all that i did?

6. puggiie

puggiie Apprentice VIP

Omg, I know what, I have a plot in parkour, I can just putt all my stuff in that Chest there!

7. SupersonicE9

SupersonicE9 Retro Gamer Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Yikes. That must be really annoying. Yeah, I think it has to do with a username change. c0wg0d even explained that things would get kind of messed up if you change your username. I have full diamond armor, I beat pro, and I have a few rare items as well that I would be really sad if I lost them.

If you need help collecting things back and if you see me, then you can ask me if you would like to because I might be able to get some things back.

Good luck replacing your stuff! :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  8. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

You shouldn't have lost any items. Has anyone else changed their name and not lost their items?

9. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

I think this is happening in several of the servers, when people change their names at least. I changed my name and I lost my items also. I assume this is like the thing that happened in HG

10. c0wg0d

It shouldn't have anything to do with HG. You are saying you lost your items in Parkour @RenegadeGamer320?

11. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

Yes, but no big deal. About the HG thing I meant several people have lost stats, coins, and kits.

12. HamYoyo

HamYoyo Adept

Guys can we work on the issue plz I still have no items

• Like Like x 1
  13. c0wg0d

You need to ask a moderator next time you are in game for help. We can replace your lost items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.