We really need a /disposal command on easy!

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Bunnyzilla, Aug 13, 2020.

1. vxnillam0cha

vxnillam0cha Condescending Violin

Okay. So this is a problem because people keep dumping stuff in the spawn. It clogs other's inventories! So please a /disposal command!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Floofin

Floofin doesn’t know cheesecakes are real Elder Helper VIP

Although people shouldn’t be dropping their items for others to pick up, a command is not needed. The simple solution is to add a small lava put hopper system or just dump it in their own disposal systems. We can’t prevent people from doing it, but we can at least try to find a second and hopefully more used solution

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MJRminer

MJRminer Major Miner, (Re)Tired Mod Elder VIP

What we need are goats in MC.... they will eat anything! xd

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. LegoBoyo

LegoBoyo Pop Culture Enthusiast Elder Helper

I am pretty sure c0wg0d told me this before, but he said if you need to dispose items at spawn, you should go to the desert spawn portal and dispose of the items you intend to get rid of into the cactus by the portal.

I agree, but I think sometimes some players are just constantly going to one place to another and they need to get rid of items quickly.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

One person's trash is another person's treasure. :D I have gotten some cool things this way!

LegoBoyo is correct. Players just need to dump their excess inventory out of the way, and it will be automatically cleared. So, if you see somebody dumping in the main spawn, ask them nicely to move off the the edges.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Pigichu

Pigichu Stinky Sock Washer Helper

Or a cactus.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood Magizoologist Elder Helper VIP

The biggest things I've seen dumped are junk enchanted books, but some new players like to pick those up. I do wish I could just throw them in lava though, because sometimes my inventory is just absolutely overflowing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Throw them in the cactus, or off to the side. They will despawn. Just don't dump them where others will walk through them (like right at the spawn point).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Pigichu

Pigichu Stinky Sock Washer Helper

Or, keep cactuses/lava pits around your base, or even bring a lava bucket with you to be able to drop junk in while on your journeys!

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. briberry

briberry Master

At my base, my inventory ALWAYS gets full with stone and granite and all of the other underground shenanigans, so I placed a couple of cacti around my base and it's perfect for dumping junk away! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. GrimpyHalfhand

GrimpyHalfhand Lagmaster Elder Helper VIP

I don't throw trash into a lava pit anymore because with my lack of mouse/keyboard skills, I sometimes toss out an item I wanted to keep.

Toss things into a pit, and they will eventually despawn. If you toss something by accident, you have time to retrieve it.

• Like Like x 5
  12. vxnillam0cha

vxnillam0cha Condescending Violin

Okay.

• Like Like x 1