Wither Battle - Found Gear

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by sush1dd, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotNate

HotNate Master

Hello everyone. :)

During the The Mega Wither Battle many items where destroyed, collected, and moved unintentionally. I (And probably several others) collected several of these items. Should I (And everyone else in general) try to return these items or is losing items part of the deal coming to the battle?

Thanks

2. THE_GLOSS

THE_GLOSS Expert Helper

I am picking up other's items also. I recommend leaving them in the chests in the safe rooms, or dropping them if the player to whom they belong is nearby ;)

3. HotNate

HotNate Master

Thanks, but I didn't see that suggestion till just now. What should I do about them now that the battle is over?

4. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

You can give them to any moderator. @Virgeric mentioned that they lost a bit of gear during the fight.

• Like Like x 1
  5. _Razz

_Razz Redstone Warrior Moderator Elder VIP

That is correct, you should not keep any gear that is not your own. Many players named their gear and therefore it is easy to identify who's it is.

Give any gear not yours to a moderator and they will get it to the rightful owner. It was a great event, don't ruin it by keeping someone else gear.

• Like Like x 2
  6. HotNate

HotNate Master

OK, Thanks. I was a little confused during the fight because someone said if you die you donate your gear to the survivors. I'll return the gear I have next time I have a chance. :)

7. _Razz

_Razz Redstone Warrior Moderator Elder VIP

Oh and if we can't figure out whose it is, then you would get to keep it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm holding "Non Stop Heat Wave" and "Crime and Punishment", anyone know whose these are? If I see a Mod, I'll toss the pair to them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood Magizoologist Elder Helper VIP

I thought those were like events at first xd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.