You Died! message upon logging in today...

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by MajorPowell, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MajorPowell

MajorPowell Dodging Creepers... Elder Helper VIP

I recently returned to the server after a long 1.5 years hiatus from Minecraft due to work. I paid for me and my kids to have VIP accounts and have enjoyed the last few days back in Minecraft, and on Sandlot especially. I played last night and ended my session at my house in semi-vanilla. Today when I logged in to the server it has me in the spawn for Resource world (falling from the sky into the water drop) with the message "You died!" and all of my inventory is gone! Clicking respawn takes me back to my home, I rush to /spawn, click the sign to return to the Resource spawn but no luck, all my items are gone. I lost all my enchanted tools, armor, and all my inventory items. Apparently the server thinks I died while warping to Resources, but I didn't logoff there and I certainly had all my items when I logged off last night. What happened?!?!

2. NotSighless

NotSighless Your neighborhood cat lover

Were there any heights, small dangers, Monsters, or possible places for mobs to spawn? If so, I suggest brightening, and securing your house a bit more. Hope i helped, @bigred !

3. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

I responded to this issue today.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.