Zombie Villagers Despawning in UHC

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by witchcrqft, Mar 14, 2020.

1. CraftyGirl05

CraftyGirl05 Baking Geeks

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I’m having in UHC. About 4 or 5 times I’ve found a zombie villager, splashed it with weakness and gave it a golden apple, but it despawns before it cures completely, even when I’m right next to them and they’re named. Anyone know why this is happening or how I can fix this issue? Thanks :)

2. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

Sometimes procuring villagers is actually disabled for the extra difficulty lol. So it may be intended this map.

• Like Like x 1
  3. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Yes, you have discovered a (perhaps evil?) mechanic that sometimes exists on the Hard Survival server. To change up the gameplay, I will sometimes disable villagers from spawning on the map or allowing zombie villagers to be converted, or sometimes not. It's an added challenge to test your Minecraft skills, but I do wonder if it's a little too extreme. I have posed the question before but people have told me they don't mind not knowing beforehand, so I have left it up to you players to investigate this each month.

• Like Like x 2
  4. CraftyGirl05

Oh okay, thank you! I wouldn’t mind knowing if you can or can’t convert them each month, but I guess it makes it more mysterious and difficult to not know, it just adds to the “hardcore” in the server’s name.

• Like Like x 2
  5. sdmelder

sdmelder Master Elder

However, this doesn't mean there are no villagers on this month's hard. You just have to find them...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. tmuo

tmuo :D VIP

yeah, i have villagers that you can come and trade with. i’ll give you the coords & trust you on my island when i get back from vaca!

• Like Like x 3
  7. CraftyGirl05

really? thank you!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. tmuo

tmuo :D VIP

yeah of course!!

@CandysGoneCrazy next time you get on hard can you give crafty the coords?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1