Adventure Discussion, Feedback Requested!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Oct 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

1. Remove VIPs ability to fly: I think this is a good idea, I think flight could make the experiance less fun rather than more fun.

2. Turn off invincibility and add food: Sure!

3. Make the Horcruxes "end game" content: Sure, it would be cool if you could bring these cosmetics to the regular lobby, so players could have a sense of achivement, and bring that sense of achievment with them back to the lobby.

4. Revamp the current trades available: Sure!

4a. Offer non-enchanted iron gear that can be purchased using the Harry Potter loot (Gold Galleons, Silver Sickles, and Bronze Knuts): this could be cool, you could allow players to enchant their own items

4b. Add enchanted books as secrets or quest rewards. This would allow you to build up a very strong set of enchanted armor the more you explore and do quests. We will have to add a new mechanic that lets you use anvils (there would likely be a cost associated with enchanting your gear): I think this sounds fun!

4c. Add consumable items to give you something to do with all your loot. I think you should be able to purchase food, potions, and spell books.
    Yes, It would also be cool if you could get cosmetic items like particle effects, or spawn eggs

5. Make a more guided experience, using the Harry Potter theme more: I think this sounds so fun, it would allow for a unique experiance of completing daily quests and story quests.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Sending this for Am5thyst: she got 20 knuts by scavenging drops left by other players. 14 string from killing spiders at the picnic table, no knuts. The zombies in the spider mine were too tough to kill. Food at spawn was too expensive but we managed to find the cafeteria which has 5 pumpkin pie for 20 knuts. Tried the spiders a couple more times at /warp diagon then gave up. She isn’t sure she’ll be back. We’re talking through it :(
    Adding: Am5thyst tried again for 15 minutes! At the picnic table at /warp diagon she got over a stack of string, 35 knuts, and a few spider eyes. Ranked the wand up to 65 ish. It seemed to get better after rank 35. Not ready to take on zombies or skeleton, but starting to work a little on spiders. I wish there was something to do with all the string.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1