Can’t post an image

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by TraitorBreeze, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GemOLantern

GemOLantern Codin' Gopher Helper VIP

2. GemOLantern

I had also tried taking new images of the art I did, but it wouldn’t work.

3. SupersonicE9

SupersonicE9 Retro Gamer Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Could this potentially be happening because you're trying to post an image on your phone? I've never tried that before.

4. GemOLantern

I posted the image above through my phone, as I do with all the other photos I've posted :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

This might be a permissions issue since I moved the website. I will look into this when I have time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. how_its_neko

how_its_neko floofer: part 2

Let me try posting a photo from my computer

• Like Like x 1
  7. how_its_neko

how_its_neko floofer: part 2

test.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

I post my traditional art from my phone, since getting it on to the computer is too much work. sksk
    Are you pressing the 'camera' or 'gallery' button? I often have trouble uploading pictures straight from my camera. Try taking the picture in the camera app, and then uploading it from the gallery. If that's what you were doing, try taking the picture straight on the Sandlot website. :)

9. GemOLantern

I’m pressing the gallery button- still nothing. I still get an error with the camera button too! Would this be a problem on my part?

• Like Like x 1
  10. lvvrboy

Possibly.
    I would try e-mailing the picture to yourself or your parents, opening email on the computer, and then posting the picture from the computer.

• Like Like x 1
  11. GemOLantern

Ok, smart! How do I post pictures from my computer, again? Do I have to do it through Imgur?

• Like Like x 1
  12. lvvrboy

I use the snipping tool. Or you can export the picture/download it, and drag it over. Or you could use imgur xd

13. GemOLantern

Ok, thanks! I’ll try it out

• Like Like x 1
  14. SupersonicE9

I have actually been having this problem on my computer the past couple of days with the "Upload a File" button. I had to postpone my monthly "Mario World Games" post on a thread this month because of it. At least I knew when it happened that I wasn't the only one. :p

Extra note: I tried two different screenshots of the same general area on two different days.
    (First attempt 5 Aug around morning in Eastern time and Second attempt 6 Aug just a few minutes before this post, around 10:50 PM Eastern)

• Like Like x 1
  15. GemOLantern

I can post images now! I’m not sure what the issue was, since I’m trying the exact same image. The only difference is the time in which I tried to post it. But, whatever the reason, I am relieved to say it’s been resolved!

• Like Like x 1
  16. SupersonicE9

• Like Like x 1
  17. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Yeah, sorry I forgot to mention that I fixed it!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.